Defensive Carry banner

Ideas for owb for G26 ccw

4K views 37 replies 27 participants last post by  cmdrdredd 
#1 ·
Looking for the most concealable and good comfort owb holster
for my G26.I rather not carry iwb.I live in warm climate so most cc
is a must,don't wear heavy garments at all.T shirts and loose open button
down short sleeve over tank.Help with ideas and or suggestions!!
Thanks all!!

#6 ·
Believe it or not? The Glock sport/combat holster holds the weapon very close to the body and is very light. It can be had for $13 - $17 on e-bay. For years I've always assumed that they were junk (shame on me), until I got 1. Can't go wrong for the price.

#8 ·
I have two of these, one for my Glock-36, and one for my Glock-26...the most comfortable holster I've owned and fits as tightly against the body as any of my IWB's... FIST, INC. :hand10:
The holster on the right with the Glock looks just like mine...:yup:...rides high and tight, plenty of cant, and easy one hand reholstering.

#12 ·
I am quite fond of the Galco Concealable model. It fits very close to the body and holds the gun high and tight. It is easy to conceal under a t-shirt or an unbuttoned button up with a tank top underneath. I carry in this holster and use the same cover garment as you. It is quite humid and hot here in Ga as well. Works very well for me.

#14 ·
I'll recommend a Mitch Rosen upper limit holster for you and your G26.

#19 ·
I'm just a bit south of you, in Margate and I carry a Glock 23 IWB. IWB doesn't bother me though, some people don't like it. It's all in the right rig IMO.

#27 ·
Little Bear Holsters out of Jacksonville...the one below is my picture. Great company to deal with, Dave is a true gentleman. I have also used a Raven Concealment Kydex holster, and a Comp-Tac MTAC with good results. I have found I prefer full leather, and since this holster works well and is super comfortable I stuck with it. I would also recommend Pure Kustom Holsters
(pictured with my 1911) to anyone for any use. I have one for my 1911 and it's simply awesome. It works IWB in 26 positions and also doubles as an OWB holster and works well at both. Lifetime warranty, waterproof, and pretty much will never wear out and needs no maintenance according to Rocky who makes them all by hand himself.

Little Bear IWB for G19/23

Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro for Commander 1911

#25 ·
I have the following OWB from Bigo5552000 (on this forum)

bigosholsteremporium@gmail.com

I am getting the following IWB and OWB gear “soon” from TT Gunleather.

TT GunLeather High Quality Leather Gun Holsters

I have an XD9sc sim to the one shown as my EDC and it is similar to the G26 in dimensions. I have noticed that with OWB, my T-shirts need to be a bit larger (non-shrunk XL) or I wear a larger un-tucked style print shirt otherwise it prints a little…although most probably never notice…even though the Big0 holster holds it very tightly.

YMMV of course…:wave:

#30 ·
Glock sport holster

You can cut the front of the holster back almost an inch, muzzle clears much sooner. The side near the extractor you cut back also, so you can feel the extractor tell tale, a wee square lump, with the pistol holstered.

A box cutter is all you need, be careful, once you cut, it is cut!

One inch and a quarter belt, not the normal 1.5 inch, lowers the pistol just a 1/4" not a lot, but you feel that slight lowering as you draw.

There is non better at any cost, the holster basically wraps around your waist. Wear it a day, it takes a set. It weighs nothing.

A bonus, it fits a 1911 pistol, I found this out when shooting an IDPA match, some one had forgotten his holster, borrowed one of mine, it fit.

#35 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.