Review of Mitch Rosen's "Premier" Holster

This is a discussion on Review of Mitch Rosen's "Premier" Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last week I ordered a Rosen Premier holster for my 1911 w/rail from Dillon Precision, it arrived today and I wanted to share my thoughts. ...

Thread: Review of Mitch Rosen's "Premier" Holster

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar

Review of Mitch Rosen's "Premier" Holster

Last week I ordered a Rosen Premier holster for my 1911 w/rail from Dillon Precision, it arrived today and I wanted to share my thoughts. The holster is identical to Lou Alessi's CQC/S which I have on order but it will be five months before I see it. It fits all my 1911s both with and without light rails like a glove. Worksmanship is excellent. It attaches to your belt with snaps located approx 1/4 inch off each side of the holster and rides high, secure and tight to my side. It's extremely comfortable and makes a 1911 disappear under a light jacket or untucked shirt. For $90 it is an excellent CCW rig for someone looking for a OWB model that is easy to get on/off and is much better than a paddle holster. They are available for 1911s with and without rails, commander size 1911s, BHP, most Glocks and most Sig models.

VIP Member

I bought one just this past weekend.....

So far, pretty good holster. It still needs some break in, but that has been an issue with most holsters I've gotten.
    A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness is based on the character of the user -T Roosevelt

If you carry a gun, some will call you paranoid. If I carry, what do I have to be paranoid about? -C Smith

An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it. -J Cooper

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    +1 on the break-in but to me thats a sign of good gun leather. I ordered some speed cream from Josh Bulman last night and that should do the trick. I also have a new Sparks CCAT thats so tight I can't get my leather belts thru the loops. Works fine with a Wilderness belt so I may wind up sending it back to Sparks to have the loops "fine tuned".

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links