Review of Mitch Rosen's "Premier" Holster

This is a discussion on Review of Mitch Rosen's "Premier" Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last week I ordered a Rosen Premier holster for my 1911 w/rail from Dillon Precision, it arrived today and I wanted to share my thoughts. ...

Thread: Review of Mitch Rosen's "Premier" Holster

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar

Review of Mitch Rosen's "Premier" Holster

Last week I ordered a Rosen Premier holster for my 1911 w/rail from Dillon Precision, it arrived today and I wanted to share my thoughts. The holster is identical to Lou Alessi's CQC/S which I have on order but it will be five months before I see it. It fits all my 1911s both with and without light rails like a glove. Worksmanship is excellent. It attaches to your belt with snaps located approx 1/4 inch off each side of the holster and rides high, secure and tight to my side. It's extremely comfortable and makes a 1911 disappear under a light jacket or untucked shirt. For $90 it is an excellent CCW rig for someone looking for a OWB model that is easy to get on/off and is much better than a paddle holster. They are available for 1911s with and without rails, commander size 1911s, BHP, most Glocks and most Sig models.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member

I bought one just this past weekend.....

So far, pretty good holster. It still needs some break in, but that has been an issue with most holsters I've gotten.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    +1 on the break-in but to me thats a sign of good gun leather. I ordered some speed cream from Josh Bulman last night and that should do the trick. I also have a new Sparks CCAT thats so tight I can't get my leather belts thru the loops. Works fine with a Wilderness belt so I may wind up sending it back to Sparks to have the loops "fine tuned".

Links