First Strike Gun Leather

This is a discussion on First Strike Gun Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Has anyone had any dealings with this company. Place order 2 months ago, promised delivery in 3-4 weeks. I can not reach the company by ...

Thread: First Strike Gun Leather

First Strike Gun Leather

Has anyone had any dealings with this company. Place order 2 months ago, promised delivery in 3-4 weeks. I can not reach the company by email. The phone number only rings to fax machine.

12 Gauge
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    --Richard Henry Lee, 1788

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

Are they the ones on Ebay out of Arkansas? If so, they had a make offer on their page and they wouldn't respond to my emails either? Have you paid for it already?? Good luck. Robbie

I got this number off their website and it rolled to a answering machine asking for you to leave a message. Don't know if it is the same number you have or not.

I've never used them. Says they are based out of Branson, MO. A google of the phone number gives a name of Robert Regan out of Branson; that may or may not be accurate. Curiously, their website says in big bold font: "WE RETURN ALL CALLS".

417-239-1035

First Strike Gunleather

That is the same company...they were in Arkansas...Good luck on getting your holster. Robbie

First Strike Gunleather

Hey guys, I just returned from Branson, MO. My wife and I go there two to four times a year trout fishing. Before we left home I googled custom holsters in Branson, MO and got First Strike Gunleather. I got two addresses for them. When I got there I found them at 3010 W. 76 HWY Suite 8, in Branson, right on the main strip. Telephone 417-239-1035 I placed a couple of calls to them and they answered both times. They were very friendly and helpful. I had been wanting a new holster for my Springfield .45 cal Ultra Compact (wife purchased for me in 1999). I placed the order on Sunday around noon for a Thunder model with shark trim. Picked it up Tuesday morning. Looks great, feels great, my .45 fits perfectly. I paid $95 for what I believe to be a very good quality holster with very good workmanship especially for the money. They are registered with the Branson BBB with a B- rating because of length of time in business at this location. Registered owner is listed as Richard Mobley. They have had one complaint and that was with delivery. It reflects that was resolved favorably. They have a very nice shop with several leather items including holsters, belts, wallets, purses, boots, shoes, saddles, tack, custom wood worked ink pens, and probably several things I am forgetting. An individual introduced himself to me as Richard Mobley and we made the deal for the holster. He was very friendly, took me in the back of the shop and showed me how he cuts the leather, assembles and dries the holsters. We talked about making some other things for me but I need to send him measuements before he can proceed. He was fair and honest with me. That is all I can say. I would recommend his services. When I get a little more tech savy I will post a picture of the holster. Hope this helps.

Links