Thank You

This is a discussion on Thank You within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I would like to thank Kathy Jackson for including "DGL" and Side Guard Holsters in her article in the May/June 2010 edition of "Concealed Carry" ...

Thread: Thank You

Thank You

I would like to thank Kathy Jackson for including "DGL" and Side Guard Holsters in her article in the May/June 2010 edition of "Concealed Carry" Magazine. It is a very nice article titled: The Holster maven: A Holster for Every Body. She included many holster makers seen here on DC.com

Best regards,
    Rhome
    DGL
    Politicians are like diapers, they should be changed often and for the same reason. ~ Robin Williams ~
    www.desbiensgunleather.com

2. Remove Ads

so many holsters, so little money...
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Administrator
    Nice write-up Rhome & that Covert OWB looks like it pulls the carry firearm in beautifully close to the body. Perfectly designed OWB.

I would like to second that Kathy! I appreciate the write up.

Nice rig Rhome.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Links