Jun 5-6 Tommy's Gun Pack half off, free shipping

This is a discussion on Jun 5-6 Tommy's Gun Pack half off, free shipping within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My wife has one and it's extremely well-made. No need to post about the relative merits of off-body carrying: I'm sure even the most casual ...

Thread: Jun 5-6 Tommy's Gun Pack half off, free shipping

Distinguished Member Array Paymeister's Avatar

Jun 5-6 Tommy's Gun Pack half off, free shipping

My wife has one and it's extremely well-made. No need to post about the relative merits of off-body carrying: I'm sure even the most casual observer realizes that on-body is better. But if you really want a fanny-pack for carrying, get this one.

Sale Synopsis

What: The Original, American-Made Tommy’s Gun Pack
    How Much: 50% off the regular price of $79.99!!

When: Through this weekend!

BONUS: FREE shipping! 5-day shipping guarantee!

Click HERE to go to a hidden promo page to place your order.

The direct link is: http://www.tommysgunpack.com/Product...LF%2DFSH%2DPMO

DO NOT DISCARD THIS LINK – the promotional pricing and free shipping is only available by placing your order through the link above, which is hidden from the general public and distributed ONLY through this special sales newsletter. If posting this sale to a forum or newsgroup, please remember to include the link.

This weekend sees the best gun pack in America sold for the best price in America – half off the list price of $80! Furthermore, every pack ships free of charge, and is guaranteed to leave our workshop in five business days or your pack costs you NOTHING!

Characterized by singularly exceptional quality driven by years of vigorous field testing and extensive, methodical research, built-from-scratch craftsmanship, and supported by friendly, personal service and a sterling reputation for innovation and performance, the patented Original Tommy’s Gun Pack from Kickin’ A Packs ‘N Stuff is easily worth double the list price – anybody who’s ever owned one will tell you precisely that! Forty bucks is one heck of a steal, to be sure!

As the developers and manufacturers of the pack, we alone are able to offer such prices on our flagship product. And when we say the Tommy’s Gun Pack is the best concealment pack in America, we also mean it’s the best concealment pack FROM America. Every gun pack is made from scratch and cut from 1000-denier DuPont nylon Cordura, a heavily fortified nylon variant with ten times the durability and tear-resistance of any comparable fabric, natural or manmade.

Furthermore, each component of the gun pack is also supplied by American companies – everything from our double-molded polyethylene buckles to our nylon webbing belts and the polyurethane foam protecting the firearm in the weapons compartment… it’s all American-made, every last bit of it.

Why? Because, first off, when you buy American, it shows. Nothing else out there even remotely compares to the quality and craftsmanship of our gun pack – in fact, we daresay it’s impossible. Every piece of every pack has been selected based on just two factors: maximum durability and maximum reliability.

Luckily, the most durable and reliable parts on the market also happen to look the coolest, and while your gun pack might appear as nothing more than an ordinary fanny pack to the unsuspecting onlooker, the high caliber of skill and dedication that went into building your pack will be immediately evident to all who lay eyes on it. Every stitch of every seam is sewn in our Los Angeles workshop by hand.

And, of course, don’t forget about the patented gun deployment system which allows you to rapidly access the weapon’s compartment with just one hand – even in pitch darkness – by utilizing a double-breakaway zipper system that is as easy to operate as grabbing a buckle, detaching it, and pulling forward! But the Tommy’s Gun Pack is more than that. Buying American saves American jobs – and you can count on us to do our part to help bring a little sunshine to this gloomy economic climate.

Remember, if it doesn’t say “Made in the USA” on the tag, it ain’t a Tommy’s Gun Pack.

Now, there are a couple of small caveats – only large-sized packs are available during this sale, and only in solid black. However, as this is both the most popular size and color pack we sell, that shouldn’t be a problem!

For complete information on the many exclusive features of the Original Tommy’s Gun Pack, click the link at the top of this newsletter. If you have any questions you’d like to ask, we’d love to field them – our e-mail turnaround time is extremely rapid, and we’re more than happy to help you figure out whatever it is you need figured out! pat@tommysgunpack.com

If your e-mail client of choice is not displaying this newsletter or the embedded images correctly, please direct your web browser to the following direct link, which is a separate HTML version of the newsletter hosted on our website: http://www.tommysgunpack.com/Articles.asp?ID=187
    I'm not sure if the sale applies to all of their colors, but here's what is usually available (colors don't scream "I'm carrying" like a lot of packs):
    Recently updated website: http://www.damagedphotorepair.com

2. Remove Ads

They do make a quality product, but I refuse to buy anything from them, their customer service is non-existent.................

YMMV

Lon

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde View Post
    They do make a quality product, but I refuse to buy anything from them, their customer service is non-existent.................YMMVLon
    Thaks for the heads up!! ; )
    H/D
    A Native Floridian = RARE

IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
    H/D

Quote Originally Posted by Teufelhunde View Post
    They do make a quality product, but I refuse to buy anything from them, their customer service is non-existent.................

YMMV

Lon
    +10

VIP Member
    I picked up a couple of their packs a couple of years ago and had no issues.

They would not ship to Canada, but as I was attending a match in Bremerton Washington, they shipped to the hotel I was to stay at. They were waiting at reception when I checked in.

I cannot speak for the experience of others, but I had no problems.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Links