Love my crossbreed supertuck

This is a discussion on Love my crossbreed supertuck within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am using a CBST to carry my SA XDM 9. It took about a week to break it in but now I am very ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love my crossbreed supertuck

I am using a CBST to carry my SA XDM 9. It took about a week to break it in but now I am very happy with it. I had to adjust the angle all the way forward due to the long grip on the gun but that was about it.

2. Remove Ads

Thumbs up Happy with ST

I'm very happy with my SuperTuck too. I tried different positions from 3:30 to 5 o'clock and did a little "Combat Cut" trimming after deciding where I wanted to wear it. I was happy with it right out of the box but even happier once I customized it a little.
    USAF Retired
    NRA Member

I have the CBST on order now for a Kimber Ultra CDP II and I can't wait until it gets here. Sounds like by reading these posts, it probably wasn't too bad of a choice on my part. But it's making me wish I would have ordered it about 4 weeks ago. Should work well beings it's a single stack, thin auto. I also ordered the regular cut and figured that if I wanted the "combat cut" I could figure out a way to hack it up to fit me personally. Did you also get the belt or do you just use a standard one?
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

OMG, love your signature, mprp!

I also bought a Crossbreed belt. Have been wearing it since November and it seems to be a good one.
    USAF Retired
    NRA Member

I received my Cross Breed Super Tuck today in the mail but unfortunately the gun I bought it for has been sent back to Ruger for repair so have no way of testing it out. Really sucks to because when I ordered it I new it would be at least a month. I just got my Utah CC and a new SR9 to carry and have not carried yet because I was waiting on the holster at first and now I waiting on the gun .
    Ed

NRA Member
    Utah CCW

Quote Originally Posted by tartex View Post
    OMG, love your signature, mprp!

I also bought a Crossbreed belt. Have been wearing it since November and it seems to be a good one.
    Thanks about the signature. The most of it was meant as a little humor, but the welcome home was not.

I guess I'm going to have to get the belt too. My boss has one and it looks really heavy duty but expensive. I can see where it would keep everything nice and snug. I'm sure it will last a while and be well worth the investment.

Edward78...bummer deal man! Hope it comes back quick. Man, talk about bad timing. Best of luck!
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    Honestly, Retention for my Ruger P345 was a bit looser than I had wanted, but, after I had adjusted the ride hight, the majority of the frame was below my waste band and belt, they provide all the retention I need. I can even summersault and not lose the gun! (though, that is something I hope to never have to do in front of people)
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

3D

Thumbs up Hooray Crossbreed Holsters!

Now this is a company I'll do business with again and again! Got my Crossbreed Super Tuck 4 days earlier than the promised delivery date. . . and they corresponded with me too! Great business practice IMO. This holster is great, makes my Kimber Eclipse disappear into my body-line and is actually comfortable for me to wear.
    "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end"____Leonardo da Vinci 1452-1519

[QUOTE=mprp;1657748]Thanks about the signature. The most of it was meant as a little humor, but the welcome home was not. /QUOTE]

Hey, I liked that too. I'm one of those guys you welcomed!
    USAF Retired
    NRA Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links