Concealed carry issue

Concealed carry issue

This is a discussion on Concealed carry issue within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am a Berretta Px4 Storm .40 owner. I started conceal carrying with a galco iwb holster. Being that it's a full size I tried ...

Thread: Concealed carry issue

Concealed carry issue

I am a Berretta Px4 Storm .40 owner. I started conceal carrying with a galco iwb holster. Being that it's a full size I tried 3 o'clock carry and so far it seems the most comfortable when having to sit as it doesn't get in the way . My issue is that I carry my iPhone in it's otterbox case/holster at that same spot before I started to CC my gun. Can I get some suggestions as to those of you who carry that way and how'd you adjust carry cellphone and firearm.

JD
    Administrator
    Move the phone to your left side that way you can't accidentally show your gun while getting the phone nor will it get in the way should you need to draw. If you carry a spare mag on the left side, I'd keep the phone more forward (closer to 12 O'clock) than the mag carrier.

VIP Member
    NOVA...200 square miles surrounded by reality
    For awhile, my BATMAN belt consisted of my Personal Droid, a work Blackberry, G19 with a spare mag. When I decided to go to off body cell phone carry, life in general become less hectic. Also under stress, cramming a cell phone into a magazine well doesn't work won't help you very much.
    “Are you a thermometer or a thermostat, do you reflect or become what is happening in the room or do you change the atmosphere, reset the temperature when you come into the room”?--Chuck Swindoll

Its not about guns...Its about Freedom!

What they said ^^^
    Seriously though, I just moved my cell to the opposite side and I clip it to the bottom of the weak side front pocket instead of the belt which helps unclutter the belt...
    "My God David, We're a Civilized society."

"Sure, As long as the machines are workin' and you can call 911. But you take those things away, you throw people in the dark, and you scare the crap out of them; no more rules...You'll see how primitive they can get."
    -The Mist (2007)

Re: Concealed carry issue

Thanks all for your suggestions.

Sponsored Links