Anyone run

This is a discussion on Anyone run within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have had some resent issues and had to give my air lite 375 to my girl friend. I have started carrying my usp compact ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone run

Anyone run

I have had some resent issues and had to give my air lite 375 to my girl friend. I have started carrying my usp compact while running. I got an Uncle Mikes fanny pack and I don't like it at all. if i ware it in front the butt hits me right in the junk and if i put it behind its bounces way to much just looking for some advice. Would a new glock help? Thinking of getting a 26 or 33

2. Remove Ads

Holster

You could always get a bellie band holster.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

VIP Member

try.........

a pack with a wider belt. You may also put it one your side, rather than front or back.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

The Bianchi fanny pack positions the gun with the butt up and the barrel down. I found mine to be very confortable and accessible while bicycling.

I forget which model I bought but I could dig up the information if you are interested so you could take a look.

It also has a thick "belt" so it supports the weight of the pistol very well. Doesn't "flop" around.

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    get another airweight or with belly band....
    or get the GF the GLOCK and take turns carrying them...
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

buy the glock. a new gun will allways helps, just not in the question of running. i run and it was hard to find a gun that will not beat me up. i got a kel tec p3at. it does not hit as hard when it rides on your side with the belt clip. it just get wet.

Drive the car. Sorry, I had to.
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by maclean3
    Drive the car. Sorry, I had to.
    Jack
    Well said Jack!

Distinguished Member Array Squawker's Avatar
    I don't run (At my bodyweight, if I fall and land on a fault line, California could fall into the sea! Then again, maybe beach front property in Vegas would be nice...) Anyway, Master of Concealment sells the "Sahara Strider" which allows you to carry in a pack that is held close to your chest. Maybe that would fit your needs. The description is:

This comfortable chest rig has multiple utility uses. Its best advantage is that it keeps a firearm close to your body and off your belt... the weight is comfortably distributed across your shoulders. It's perfect for joggers, bikers, motorcycles, walkers, hikers, skiers, you name it. The utility pouches carry maps, money, food bars, folding knives, etc. And the universal holster comes with an adjustable securing strap.

Here's the link:
    http://tinyurl.com/jl3h5

Not as quick as getting to a fanny-pack, but I put mine in my CamelBak.

Action Direct used to show one on their website. It looked like a thin backpack to be worn in front. I just looked but I dont see it there now. It might have been discontinued. It was called a jogging rig I believe. The advertisement showed several different sportspersons wearing it, biking, jogging, and so on. You might want to contact them if this interests you:

www.action-direct.com
    The only thing needed for evil to exist is for good men to stand by and do nothing!!!

http://www.alssam.com/uc3xhhosy.html

You might think about this shirt. I plan to get one for riding my bike and wear under my t- shirt or jersey.

When I run I clip my kel-tec p32 inside the band of my running shorts. It doesn't bounce too much and I have never had a problem with it coming loose. The clip I bought was a little loose, but I heated it up and bent it, so now its nice and tight. Good Luck

Anyone run

I use to run but, the ice cubes kept falling out of my drink.

I think i found a better pack. Camelback makes a "goblin" Its a fanny pack with water and a holster. I orderd one should have it next week, untill then Ill just get fat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links