Crossbreed supertuck ? - Page 2

Crossbreed supertuck ?

This is a discussion on Crossbreed supertuck ? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster I Got the Supertuck and the MTAC. I perfer The MTAC ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crossbreed supertuck ?

Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

I Got the Supertuck and the MTAC. I perfer The MTAC Alot nicer holster Spend the extra $20 and get the MTAC.
    Hitler once said, “The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerers who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing.”

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 007BondJames View Post

Inside Waistband Holsters - Minotaur Holsters - products new home - Minotaur MTAC Holster

I Got the Supertuck and the MTAC. I perfer The MTAC Alot nicer holster Spend the extra $20 and get the MTAC.
    yeah but why? great comment but.....?
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

I was also originally leading towards the MTAC because it looked like it had a much nicer finish than the CrossBreed holsters, but they didn't make one that fit a Crimson Trace LaserGuard.

who gives a crap about the "finish"? It goes inside my pants, I really don't care what the leather looks like.

I have super tuck and mini tuck i like the mini tuck better with my 29" waist
    Mossberg Maverick 88, Saiga 12, FN FNAR, SKS, SKS Paratrooper, AK-74, Marlin 60, Mosin Nagant 91/30, Browning A bolt II, Kahr PM9, Hi Point C9, Glock 20 (29 chop), Walther P22, Tauras PT92AF, Colt LE6920, Marlin 60SN, Mak-90

My Crossbreed SuperTuck may very well be the ugliest holster I have ever seen. But that's my point.... only I see it.

Concealed means concealed -

and

Crossbreed SuperTuck means all day comfort.

Somewhere Near Lucky Ned Pepper's Hideout
    I don't know why you think you'll be flamed. You'd get torched if you bought something that obviously sucks, like a Llama 9mm. Crossbreed holsters do not suck. They are awesome.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Supertuck is good stuff. I think the debating between the ST and similar IWB holsters is a bunch of "Coke vs. Pepsi" nonsense.

However, it is practical to consider cost. Personally, I think spending more for a "better looking" IWB holster is a bit like spending more to put a "better looking" battery mount in your car.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Quote Originally Posted by jumpwing View Post
    Supertuck is good stuff. I think the debating between the ST and similar IWB holsters is a bunch of "Coke vs. Pepsi" nonsense.

However, it is practical to consider cost. Personally, I think spending more for a "better looking" IWB holster is a bit like spending more to put a "better looking" battery mount in your car.
    Well I'd put it in the category of getting rims on your car. Sure it looks nice, but it's functionally the same as stock you just spend more money.

I happen to find that most leather holsters feel similarly once broken in, but that's me. I could just have a body type or comfort level that makes it so that I am not bothered by some things that might bother you. Nobody is the same, that's for sure. So finding what works for you is key. I do like the Crossbreed Supertuck, have owned one myself for an HK P30, but sold it when I decided I was not going to carry the P30. Nothing at all wrong with it...in fact I did like it quite a bit.

There's one thing I must say about the Supertuck, there's literally thousands of people who use and love it and recommend it. That says a lot about not only the comfort but the quality of the holster overall. If it didn't work you'd hear more negative, there's not a whole lot of negative at all.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
    -Thomas Jefferson

Laws are restrictive but sometimes necessary to maintain a civil society. Rights are nonrestrictive but are always necessary to maintain a free society.

Do you need any more convincing? CBST is good stuff; mine is by far the most comfortable holster I wear....at least try one.
    funwitHK
    Aim Low, don't be Disappointed, and Reach your Goals.

Quote Originally Posted by 007BondJames View Post
    I only have the SuperTuck (actually two of them) but I'd say spend $20 less and get a two week trial and a lifetime warranty. And I would not worry about what something stuffed inside your waistband looks like.

yeah its fugly but who cares- it is comfy and works- that's all that matters to me. Oh and CS- I bent a clip (totally my fault) and they sent me a new one for free!!
    HK P2000 SK .40
    Crossbreed Supertuck & Beltman
    Spyderco Endura
    Semper Fi

I would guess that I have tried 40-50 holsters over 35 years of carrying...and my initial reaction when I got the ST was "That is one big, ugly sunova...gun...". However, it just took finding the right spot for it to become the most comfortable I have worn. I wish I had one all those years that I wore a Ruger P95.

One big difference I note between it and the MTAC is the distance between the hooks (and the general horizontal length of the holster)...this spreads the area that holds it and is a major factor (I believe) in making it so comfortable...even after it has been on all day.

I carry a Glock 19 now that I get to choose...so obviously aesthetics are not a primary concern for me.

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

-- L. Neil Smith

can you please tell me how far it is from clip to clip in inches?thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by sjones View Post
    can you please tell me how far it is from clip to clip in inches?thanks.
    Check the thread where you asked this...
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

-- L. Neil Smith

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links