crossbreed

This is a discussion on crossbreed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; sent away for a crossbreed super tuck, it just didn't work for me as i drive a truck all day and i couldn't find a ...

Thread: crossbreed

crossbreed

sent away for a crossbreed super tuck, it just didn't work for me as i drive a truck all day and i couldn't find a comfortable fitting place to wear it . good holster,workmanship and customer service!

2. Remove Ads

I drive at least 500 miles a week. My Glock is at 3:00 in a SuperTuck, at all times.

But, every 'body' is different...
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

i often drive with mine at 4 oclock sometimes for several hours on end and it doesn't bother me much. its as good a holster as i have seen for that so far.
    I LOVE ME SOME HK's!

RIP Mike, miss you buddy!

I just bought a Supertuck for my Colt 1991-a1 (5"), and it being so wide and so many different CANT angles, it takes some time and effort but once you find what's comfy it's amazing. I love it. I carry at about 4:30 almost 5 and even with the 5" length it's comfy. I would suggest JWEISS, try changing up the position and CANT thats good for your body type & weapon. It might take some time, but I'm confident you'll get it..

Quote Originally Posted by PathinAZ View Post
    I just bought a Supertuck for my Colt 1991-a1 (5"), and it being so wide and so many different CANT angles, it takes some time and effort but once you find what's comfy it's amazing. I love it. I carry at about 4:30 almost 5 and even with the 5" length it's comfy. I would suggest JWEISS, try changing up the position and CANT thats good for your body type & weapon. It might take some time, but I'm confident you'll get it..
    tried it different cant's different tips (belt hangers)just couldn't get there,was kinda worried about & day return policy called 3 times to ask about it if having problems got told by a lady just keep trying different sets no advice on where to go or if they would extend return policy. guess i'll just stay with leather hip holsters cuz at least when they start to dig into my (jelly role) side it will at least shift away. thanks for the input.4 u folks!!
    "Just because your paranoid doesn't mean their not out to get you !!!" Henry Kissenger as a wise man said to me strive to own one of every type and caliber

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    I drive at least 500 miles a week. My Glock is at 3:00 in a SuperTuck, at all times.

But, every 'body' is different...
    500 a day 10 to 12 hrs in saddle, just didn't work.
    "Just because your paranoid doesn't mean their not out to get you !!!" Henry Kissenger as a wise man said to me strive to own one of every type and caliber

Senior Member Array CCWFlaRuger's Avatar
    2 things... 1) get a better belt 2) adjust the tilt on it... might take a bit, but you will find the sweet spot, and when you do... well, let's just say, ive been wearing mine for the past 10 hours and only remembered I have it on when I started reading this thread.
    "You will not rise to the occasion and you will not default to your level of training. You WILL ONLY default to the level of training you have mastered."
    -Ruger P345; LCP
    -Mossberg 590A1; Model 42
    -Phoenix Arms Raven

Leave the guy alone.

Paople like different things...some people don't like lobster.

I hear there are even some who don't like malt whiskey...

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

-- L. Neil Smith

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jweiss View Post
    500 a day 10 to 12 hrs in saddle, just didn't work.
    Yeah, that's a fair piece of driving. Nowadays I drive my desk mostly, but I still log 100-150 per day. My top drivers, though, will hit close to that number or higher most days.

I have to say that I don't like ANY IWB for extended driving. They just arn't comfortable. If I am driving more than an hour or two, I won't wear one. Stick with the OWB and be happy.

Call it a matter of living and learning.

Good luck!
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

Links