Good Non-Tactical looking pants and belts

This is a discussion on Good Non-Tactical looking pants and belts within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by los Hold your horses, there Z. The Wilderness Belt is not ugly..!! It may lack elegance or refinement, perhaps a little homely, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Non-Tactical looking pants and belts

Quote Originally Posted by los View Post
    Hold your horses, there Z.

The Wilderness Belt is not ugly..!! It may lack elegance or refinement, perhaps a little homely, but not full blown ugly. ..

I love my little black Wildy Belt....
    I wear one everyday, but Sunday

Okay, I'll go with that... a little homely

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

2. Remove Ads

That CCW breakaway is cool but not so cool for $90...but it is close to what I want.

Thanks for the link to the jeans...I may get one for colder days.

I ordered a 5.11 belt from another thread on here for like $3 plus $6 shipping...will see if that cures my sagging and poking out issues. If so, I know the belt seems to be the problem, if not, back to the drawing board.

You can't conceal a CW9? I can conceal my CW9 pretty much anywhere on my body wearing spandex, with a clip on from the Holster Store. I would try a different holster that doesn't involve the extra mag.

The CW9 is my summer gun, and I can conceal it in the tightest of t-shirts. I usually have it in appendix or SOB. It fits nicely in the little "pocket" of my lower back. And all that crap about falling on your spine is bogus with this gun, at least for me. Before I wore it that way, I laid down on my tile floor, and couldn't feel it. Probably has something to do with my nicely defined back muscles.

Smartcarry, pleated dockers, darker colors. Wear it over at the 11:00 position with the bottom of the grip centered on the zipper line (assuming you are right-handed).

I wear my double-stack G26 like this every day. I also wore a G19 like this for 18 months. No one has ever noticed anything, and the draw is fast - just tuck your shirt into your pants behind the holster. No need to untuck or otherwise deal with a cover garment.

And - no worries about your pants falling down!

Done.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

What about Blackhawk's Tactical Non-Tactical pants? they're fairly discreet though not exactly cheap...

Blackhawk TNT Pants

los
    Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    ...Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder
    LMAO.. ..
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Distinguished Member Array bladenbullet's Avatar
    5.11 casual belts are available with different designs (basketweave, plain & stitched) in brown and black...they are tapered at the edges so the thickness isnt too obvious and they have an internal stiffener that will support whatever you are carrying...they look more like a nice casual/dress belt than a carry belt and are reasonably priced...

the wrangler cargo pants and shorts work great for me and i have even worn them to meetings without anyone questioning or looking funny at them...

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzleloader View Post
    I don't know how "tactical" they are, but I just discovered Wrangler Hero Cargo pants at WW for 15.99. Front pockets work well for the 642 in my pocket concealment systems leather holster or my nemesis. No grip peeking out. belt loops are in the right spots for IWB also. plus two roomy cargo pockets for your carry sundries.
    Inexpensive, comfortable and discrete. good luck

I like the Wrangler Hero cargo shorts, never tied the pants.

For pants I wear Carhartt Relaxed Fit Canvas Khakis. They are more casual than dressy but I wear them to work with a polo top. 2 front & 2 rear pockets with a dedicated "concealed" cellphone pocket on the right leg.

Looper Belts...Woolrich Tactical pants, Discreet model. Both very good quality.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links