Glock 30 IWB Holster

Glock 30 IWB Holster

This is a discussion on Glock 30 IWB Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm 5'4" and 130 lbs, I just bought a Glock 30 and am looking for a good IWB holster. I carry at 4 o'clock and ...

Glock 30 IWB Holster

I'm 5'4" and 130 lbs, I just bought a Glock 30 and am looking for a good IWB holster. I carry at 4 o'clock and normally dress in jeans and tee shirt when not at work. Anyone have any ideas?
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell

I am 5-10 140 and carried my G30 in a Sidearmor IWB. Can't recommend it enough. I am getting one for my G29 when I get it. Sidearmor is my first choice for any IWB holster.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

I got my G 30 about 2 months ago and love it. I did a lot of research and decided to order a hybrid IWB from crossbreed.com. I can't wait to get it. I see you are in Jax. I am in S. Fl and I think this style will be great for our hot, humid weather. Good luck in your choice.
    Richard
    Glock 17
    Glock 26
    Glock 30
    Kel-Tek P-11
    Kel-Tek P3AT
    Cold Det Spec
    Uberty peacemaker repro
    Ruger MK I .22 auto

I just bough an IWB from Sidearmor for my G30 - I LOVE it. very nice.

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    You cannot beat a custom job. There are many pros out there. A good number on here. Kevin @ K&D is here, Gary Brommeland, Eric Larsen @ HBE, more that I don't know. There are even a few rookies like Rhome and myself that could probably help you out. I think it all depends on how long you want to wait and what style you want.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead79
    You cannot beat a custom job. There are many pros out there. A good number on here. Kevin @ K&D is here, Gary Brommeland, Eric Larsen @ HBE, more that I don't know. There are even a few rookies like Rhome and myself that could probably help you out. I think it all depends on how long you want to wait and what style you want.
    Hey Jarhead,
    how you doing up there? have you had a chance to go visit with Eric up there and check out his shop? Think he is close to you. Bet it would be interesting.
    RKBA

John

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    I talked to him on the phone on Thursday, actually. I'm gonna try to get over there some time this week. Maybe I can learn something. I work within 10-15 minutes from his place. Things are pretty good.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jarhead79
    I talked to him on the phone on Thursday, actually. I'm gonna try to get over there some time this week. Maybe I can learn something. I work within 10-15 minutes from his place. Things are pretty good.
    cool deal! I got one (Com3) coming from him.
    RKBA

John

Thanks for the ideas guys. I'm still looking for more. I've found 2 that I really like. One is the akers "buisnessman", and the Galco "usa inside the pants holster". The problem is that they are both appendix carry holsters, and like I said I carry at 4 oclock. Maybe I need to look at changing? Thanks for the ideas and keep them coming.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterT3.asp...40&CatalogID=7

http://www.akerleather.com/
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
    George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by kikr
    The problem is that they are both appendix carry holsters, and like I said I carry at 4 oclock. Maybe I need to look at changing? Thanks for the ideas and keep them coming.
    I didn't see anything about either of those holsters to prevent them from being carried at 4, or that would make them better at 2. I think it's the preferred spot for illustrations, rather than the preferred spot for carry.

Links