Defensive Carry banner

What should my holsters be called??

Please Help Me Decide On A Name For My Holster Company.

13K views 89 replies 69 participants last post by  Griffworks 
#1 ·
Guys and gals I need some help deciding on a name!! Opinions are very welcome! :image035:

Thanks for the help!!!

#3 ·
Sorry business names! oops! :blink: :rolleyes:

can I edit the title?

The poll is just some random names I just came up with.

Suggestions would be great!

#6 ·
Your work is good... your name should be as well. Think on it hard, you will know when you figure it out.

#9 ·
I have to agree with the others. Your name or something meaningful to you would be best. I just ordered a holster from Atomic Dog for my daughter but honestly I wouldn't have even looked at the site if I hadn't seen a picture of them first. The owner is a great guy to deal with.

Btw, I still love Count Chocula! :image035:

#11 ·
What's wrong with bigo's holster emporium? We all know who bigo is!

#12 ·
Use your last name, maybe. In my case I'd rather not. It just wouldn't fit.
Just for laughs: Bigo Holsters and Leatherwork

#14 ·
At the moment I'm calling it Bigo's Holster Emporium, but that was not meant to stick, but it could if people think it's good.. keep up the opinions!

#45 ·
No offense but around here, Big O is a tire shop! :blink:

How about a name that speaks of the holsters not the maker? :wink:

#17 ·
At your request in Thread Post #3 ~ I changed the title of your thread since it was somewhat confusing to some members.

I'm certain that you are looking for serious answers.

Since your title was changed - members will notice that some posts (above) are now missing.

I deleted them since they were no longer applicable or necessary now that your thread title has been changed to better reflect the replies that you are wanting.

#25 ·
Thanks!! :smile:

Keep the opinions coming! I am partial to Rocket City at the moment!

#21 ·
I know a guy that works for a company that does this..... check out Axcellius.com and email them for suggestions..... they will do it for free in some cases.... Since the guy that owns it is an active shooter, he might have something for you already......

#29 ·
It started as a hobby and you honed your skills as a pretty good holster maker in a very short time. It all happened here.

So, my recommendation for your Company name would be...

The Defensive Carry Holster Company.
"Specializing in Solutions and Options for Discrete Concealed Carry"

#31 ·
This is a great company name as well! The only concern I would have with it is that by definition it could limit the customers looking to you for other recreational holsters should you decided to expand our product line.

Just my 2 cents.

#33 ·
I like Rocket City Holsters. Big O is a cheapie tire store around here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.