holster for new M&P

holster for new M&P

This is a discussion on holster for new M&P within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So just got my M&P 45 today and now i need to get a holster...looking IWB...i have looked at a lot of the normal brands, ...

Thread: holster for new M&P

holster for new M&P

So just got my M&P 45 today and now i need to get a holster...looking IWB...i have looked at a lot of the normal brands, but i want some opinions before i chose..so what do you carry in?

Kydex made by "swinkster", a member on here. It's exactly the same as Raven Concealment, minus the wait time, and cheaper! I had a RC holster for my XD but decided against waiting the second time around.
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people...and chimps do, if they have a gun

Senior Member Array bigo5552000's Avatar
    There are also a lot of very good leather workers on the forum! Pick one! Good luck in your search!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."-Einstein

mgo
    Quote Originally Posted by irelande View Post
    So just got my M&P 45 today and now i need to get a holster...looking IWB...i have looked at a lot of the normal brands, but i want some opinions before i chose..so what do you carry in?
    I ordered a nice leather thumb snap holster and belt right from the S&W site for my full size M&P 9MM. Holster was moderately priced at $64.00. Belt was $34.00.

The holster got to me in three or four days, and the back-ordered belt arrived in ten days. Maker is DeSantis.

PM sent.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

Links