holster for new M&P

This is a discussion on holster for new M&P within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So just got my M&P 45 today and now i need to get a holster...looking IWB...i have looked at a lot of the normal brands, ...

Thread: holster for new M&P

holster for new M&P

So just got my M&P 45 today and now i need to get a holster...looking IWB...i have looked at a lot of the normal brands, but i want some opinions before i chose..so what do you carry in?

Kydex made by "swinkster", a member on here. It's exactly the same as Raven Concealment, minus the wait time, and cheaper! I had a RC holster for my XD but decided against waiting the second time around.
    Guns don't kill people, people kill people...and chimps do, if they have a gun

Senior Member Array bigo5552000's Avatar
    There are also a lot of very good leather workers on the forum! Pick one! Good luck in your search!
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."-Einstein

mgo
    Quote Originally Posted by irelande View Post
    So just got my M&P 45 today and now i need to get a holster...looking IWB...i have looked at a lot of the normal brands, but i want some opinions before i chose..so what do you carry in?
    I ordered a nice leather thumb snap holster and belt right from the S&W site for my full size M&P 9MM. Holster was moderately priced at $64.00. Belt was $34.00.

The holster got to me in three or four days, and the back-ordered belt arrived in ten days. Maker is DeSantis.

PM sent.
    I don't need a gun, I've got the Holy Spirit in me. But I like guns so I carry one anyway!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links