High Noon Holster for HK P7 PSP!

This is a discussion on High Noon Holster for HK P7 PSP! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is as much of a customer service post as anything else. For those who may not know, the H&K P7 is a relatively uncommon ...

Thread: High Noon Holster for HK P7 PSP!

High Noon Holster for HK P7 PSP!

This is as much of a customer service post as anything else.

For those who may not know, the H&K P7 is a relatively uncommon pistol, and until recently the P7 M8 was the prevalent variant in the US. Thus, if you could find a purpose-built holster for the P7 at all, it was almost always for the M8.

German police surplus P7's, the heel release model usually known as the PSP, have been imported in greater numbers in recent years, I have one as my EDC, and I've been searching for a top quality OWB for it. High Noon had a model with exactly the features I wanted, but while they had a mold for the M8, they didn't for the PSP, and said it was virtually impossible to find one.

That became a challenge for me, and after a LOT of searching I located one, got in touch with James at High Noon, and High Noon obtained a cast from the source I had found. Then James made their first-ever holster for the P7 PSP in exactly the configuration I wanted, and I got it last week.

The construction, fit & finish are exactly what I came to expect from all my research on High Noon products, both on this forum and others. I am extremely pleased with it, and endorse High Noon without reservation.

And, for those out there with P7 'heelers', now you have a top-drawer holster maker who can make anything in their line for the PSP.

Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

2. Remove Ads

Nice holster...Tim at TT Gunleather makes an awesome one too..in his stronghold line...I bought the first one...

Links