Highnoon Split Decision

This is a discussion on Highnoon Split Decision within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So I finally have my Highnoon split decision for my Glock 26. I haven't gotten a chance to carry it with it because it's been ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Highnoon Split Decision

Highnoon Split Decision

So I finally have my Highnoon split decision for my Glock 26.

I haven't gotten a chance to carry it with it because it's been nice weather here and I just OC my G19 in an OWB holster.

However my SD I have a question for anyone that has it. Why will my G26 not go in fully? I've followed the directions that came with it to stretch it, but it seems like i have to push hard to get the gun in place. Towards the front sight it just seems so tight that wont let it go any further when it looks like it could go in a bit more.

Can someone post a picture of their SD with a G26 in it so I can compare?

2. Remove Ads

http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_..._decision.html

http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_..._decision.html

http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_...t_decisio.html

If you need more let me know, thats a 26/27 featured on the site. Your gun in the holster should look like that.

Justin
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

Thanks. I'll check out the links and check out the holster itself in a little bit and get back to you.

I have a 26 in a split decision and it fits exactly like the one in the photo. I think you will really like it. I have a lot of holsters and most days its my 26 in my s/d appendix IWB.

I've checked out the pictures and have compared them with my holster with my G26 in it. There is more of a space where the trigger guard is. Meaning the trigger guard is is more exposed. I can stick a my pinky finger between the holster and under (behind) the trigger.

Compared to the picture where the trigger guard is fully covered.

Oh no. Look on the outside of the holster and see what number is stamped into it. On the outside actually I guess the inside (side away from clip) mine has a 27 stamped into it. If not call Highnoon maybe yours was packaged wrong. If you wish shoot me your cell number through private message and Ill send you a pic of my actual gun and holster rather than the companies photo.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Oh no. Look on the outside of the holster and see what number is stamped into it. On the outside actually I guess the inside (side away from clip) mine has a 27 stamped into it. If not call Highnoon maybe yours was packaged wrong. If you wish shoot me your cell number through private message and Ill send you a pic of my actual gun and holster rather than the companies photo.

Thanks but real fast where is the number stamped into it? I cannot find a number anywhere

EDIT: As far as I can tell there is no number anywhere. It says on the package "Fits: Glock 26.27.33.39" as well as about 23 different guns. maybe that's why. im not sure though

on the side opposite the clip which would be on the left hand side if holding the grip of holstered gun. Its very light on mine and Im not sure its actually on all of them. Mine has a very faint 27

Mine took a few days (2?) of the waxed paper treatment to fit correctly.

on the side opposite the clip which would be on the left hand side if holding the grip of holstered gun. Its very light on mine and Im not sure its actually on all of them. Mine has a very faint 27
    Yeah as far as I can tell there isnt any markings at all.

Here is a picture showing my pistol holster, with the left side showing. It also is showing the that trigger isnt fully covered. Maybe it's just me and thats the way it is to be.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4078/...42ff7bb5_b.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4075/...7625e9b0_b.jpg
    close up of trigger.

Ok for some reason I cant attach photos but would be happy to text or email them to you. I measured and there is only 2" of slide sticking out of the holster. I dont remember but I think I was quite forcefull for the first while insterting the gun as far as I could. The waz paper deal often works. I would try calling Highnoon and see what advice they can offer. I called them about a special order and they were top notch friendly.

Ok for some reason I cant attach photos but would be happy to text or email them to you. I measured and there is only 2" of slide sticking out of the holster. I dont remember but I think I was quite forcefull for the first while insterting the gun as far as I could. The waz paper deal often works. I would try calling Highnoon and see what advice they can offer. I called them about a special order and they were top notch friendly.
    Did you check out the two pictures i linked? i'll pm you my email

Yeah mine does NOT look like that

Yours should not look like that, you have a Split Decision, that picture is a Hidden Ally which is a different design. Your pictures are great, nothing wrong with the holster, your trigger is 100% covered and your trigger guard is 90% covered. In time the leather will stretch and the trigger may sit a bit lower, giving you 100% trigger guard coverage.

DSCN4311.JPGDSCN4310.JPG

Justin
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links