Black Ops Plus

This is a discussion on Black Ops Plus within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by muzzleloader Rocky, if someone has a Black Ops Pro but never use the tuckable feature is there any reason not to put ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Black Ops Plus

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzleloader View Post
    Rocky, if someone has a Black Ops Pro but never use the tuckable feature is there any reason not to put the untuckable plus snaps on? I just like the low profile look of the first set of loops you did.
    You will lose some adjustability but depending where you have it adjusted it may not matter. Other than that I don't see a reason why not, Rocky can clarify.

2. Remove Ads

Are you making that for the XDm .45 yet?

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Rocky, if someone has a Black Ops Pro but never use the tuckable feature is there any reason not to put the untuckable plus snaps on? I just like the low profile look of the first set of loops you did.
    If you carry the Pro the way I usually send them The pro snaps are the way to go. The Black Ops is a standard hi carry compared to the Pro. As you can see in the pictures the Black Ops Pro can go a lot lower than the Black Ops. The pictures are in the standard position I send them in and the Pro can go another .75 lower than in the picture. The snaps work the same way as the original loops , just with snaps integrated into them.

Black Ops

Black Ops Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    You will lose some adjustability but depending where you have it adjusted it may not matter. Other than that I don't see a reason why not, Rocky can clarify.
    You're right, Thanks for the help

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    If you carry the Pro the way I usually send them The pro snaps are the way to go. The Black Ops is a standard hi carry compared to the Pro. As you can see in the pictures the Black Ops Pro can go a lot lower than the Black Ops. The pictures are in the standard position I send them in and the Pro can go another .75 lower than in the picture. The snaps work the same way as the original loops , just with snaps integrated into them.

Black Ops

Black Ops Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fastk9dad View Post
    You're right, Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLeVick View Post
    Are you making that for the XDm .45 yet?
    Yes I am.

Excellant illustration Rocky. Looks like I'll need the pro loops after all. I've got mine adjusted just like you show, any higher will be in my ribs when I drive. Thanks, kyle.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links