Mercharness & Kydex P3AT Holster

This is a discussion on Mercharness & Kydex P3AT Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I tried to search, but my search fu stinks. Has anyone tried these? Any pros cons? I am looking into this for summer carry when ...

Thread: Mercharness & Kydex P3AT Holster

I tried to search, but my search fu stinks. Has anyone tried these? Any pros cons? I am looking into this for summer carry when a pocket wont do. I make trips alot and I think it may be comfortable while driving. Thanks.

http://www.themalabarfront.com/produ...oducts_id=1503
    Please take my posts with a grain of salt. I am frequently sleep deprived and always just on this side of "Krazy".

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. Edmund Burke

I have never seen those holsters before.But I always have my P3AT in one of my pockets.Is there a reason your pants don't always have a pocket.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Yeah, sweatpants or basketball shorts are my preferred choice of clothing for making long trips. I currently have the clip deal attached, but was looking into something else. I actually came back by the thread to click on my link. I am going to purchase one and will give my review after I get home and use it for a bit.

ETA: OK with a 12 - 13 week wait I didnt order it. I am still looking for something similar though. If any highspeed kydex molders read this and would like to give it a go PM me please.
    Please take my posts with a grain of salt. I am frequently sleep deprived and always just on this side of "Krazy".

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. Edmund Burke

A belly band holster would also be another choice for you.
    Have Fun and Shoot Straight !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bkrazy View Post
    I tried to search, but my search fu stinks. Has anyone tried these? Any pros cons? I am looking into this for summer carry when a pocket wont do. I make trips alot and I think it may be comfortable while driving. Thanks.

http://www.themalabarfront.com/produ...oducts_id=1503
    I think it's a good choice for those who have the Kel-Tec P3AT and LCP. I've got one of those set ups on my list to get.

I've ordered from them before and they are basically made to order hence the wait. I don't think I had to wait 12 weeks but it was close to it IIRC.

You might check out this place as an alternative. I don't know their lead time but you can call and check. Stellar Rigs Holsters and Custom Rigs . If you don't like the ball-chain, I'm sure you can replace it with paracord or a mercharness. You can get a mercharness separately for $10 through Modern Combative Systems.

Here's what I got from The Malabar Front for my BUG. I use it for my LCP and spare magazines for my Glock-23.
    So far I've been impressed with their products and have a couple others I'd like to get as well.

-Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

another option

Try Invictus Kydex.
    I've never purchased from him but he's local to me and has a great reputation. It's not listed on his website but he does make a P3AT holster with MercHarness. In fact at a recent gunshow in the area I'm fairly sure he was sharing a booth with MercHarness.

Photo of P3AT neck holster in his sample gallery.

Sponsored Links