QwikClip any reviews?

This is a discussion on QwikClip any reviews? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for a CCW holster, I'm leaning toward the CBST but also was wondering about the QwikClip and thought I'd see if there was ...

Thread: QwikClip any reviews?

QwikClip any reviews?

I'm looking for a CCW holster, I'm leaning toward the CBST but also was wondering about the QwikClip and thought I'd see if there was anyone on the forum using one.

Thanks.
    One of the fundamental truths of the universe is that there isn't anything that cannot be improved with the addition of pirates, ninjas, strippers, midgets or monkeys.

"A car door is not cover. In fact a car is not cover. Cement is." - military contractor in Iraq 2004

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    I know this is coming out of the blue (after so long), but I received my QwikClip from Crossbreed in June 2011 & have used it daily since then. It's a very comfortable & secure feeling rig which is fitted for my Kel-tec PF-9. I'd recommend a good, stiff belt & keeping it on the tight side for the best draw.

It eventually starts molding itself to your frame as time goes on, which only adds to it's comfort & concealment & makes for a very decent draw. With practice, reholstering is a snap. Its adjustabillity allows for a perfect fit for me - I have mine set at about a 25 degree forward cant in a 4:30 strong-side configuration. It's easy to tuck a shirt between the holster & your pants due to the deep clip & its rubber spacer grommets.

My only complaint - the Kydex(?) clip, while wide & secure, eventually broke on me. I'm assuming it's covered by the lifetime warranty & have sent off a contact e-mail via their site, but unfortunately they're now closed until Monday due to the holiday. I'll be using my back-up holster (Bianchi 100 Pro) until I get a new clip from them. (I was told by e-mail before I ordered mine that their metal clip is not designed for this unit)

I'd buy this model again, but I'd also see about ordering a back-up clip this time!
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Links