Undertech Undercover?

This is a discussion on Undertech Undercover? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had the wife look through Lima's post about her concealment with the new Glock. Thanks Lima. Anyway, she doesn't think that is going to ...

Thread: Undertech Undercover?

Question Undertech Undercover?

I had the wife look through Lima's post about her concealment with the new Glock. Thanks Lima.

Anyway, she doesn't think that is going to work for her. She still carries in her purse most of the time which is a sore spot with me. Anyway, a bit after she was looking over Lima's post she calls me in to her office and says what do you think about this.

http://magills.com/pgroup_descrip/31...s/?mode=custom

http://magills.com/pgroup_descrip/40...%2BClothing%2F

Well after my initial reaction, of what the heck is she watching. I realized what it was and focused on the actual product.

So anyway, do any of you all have any experience with this product. Is it worth it, and will they hold up. I am not too conerned about the initial cost, as that is what any holster will cost, but more or less how often your going to have to replace them, or do they just get left in the closet.

Anything she will do to get the gun on her person is a step forward in my book.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

2. Remove Ads

Ok........... I went to watch the video and I COULD NOT focus on the product. I found myself watching the same video repeatedly.

Tough to tell from that distance how much print is really occurring but I could pick out the gun from the first time I saw the profile of her waist area. That said she is a good looking gal and it does draw the eye away from the holster some...:)

Personally I don't see how this is really holding the gun any closer to the body than say a belly band and I personally can't seem to make a belly band comfortable for me(don't like the pressure against the body, and not a fan of the lack of buffer against the body). I don't think based on the video that it's a better mode of carry then other options on the market, it prints but I can't think of much that wouldn't in that tight of clothing. Personally I would carry in a more traditional holster or belly band(since women seem to have pretty good luck with them from what I hear).

Good luck!

Luke
    I am the owner/proprietor of www.adamsholsters.com Custom holsters made for you. To contact me please use E-mail rather than Private Messages, luke@adamsholsters.com

If you are going to carry every day you will need more than one.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

I dont know about the quality but i think we should all watch it over and over stopping and starting and zooming in when necessary to give you a proper evaluation. LOL
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Okay, I'm sorry! I forgot . . . what was the question again?
    Member of:
    National Rifle Association
    Buckeye Firearms Association
    Ohioans for Concealed Carry
    Defensive Carry
    United States Conceal Carry Association

sorry i had to watch that video a few times before I saw the gun, i still cant focus on if it prints...

sorry but I think it does illustrate a point, how often are you going to be looking at a woman to see if shes printing?

I really did mean this as a serious thread. Like I said in my original post, it took me a bit to focus but I did get to that point.

I will take it from the posts so far that not may have experience with these two types of carry.
    Just remember that shot placement is much more important with what you carry than how big a bang you get with each trigger pull.
    www.ddchl.com
    Texas CHL Instructor
    Texas Hunter Education Instructor
    NRA Instructor

Cool shorts!
    I could see myself wearing those, although I'm quite happy with my gun belt...

Yeah it was printing a little, but we are all LOOKING for it. Plus, I rarely wear anything that tight anyway unless I'm going clubbing and then I wouldn't be carrying (heck last time I barely walked out, but I'm not planning on doing that again....)
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

It does not look really practical actually. I would rather show her some good IWB rigs and steer her that way.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

GM
    I never tried them, but I do not think the shorts look practical at all. You cannot move the gun from that position, you cannot try to adjust the forward cant, and reholstering appears not to be that easy.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Yup, was hard to focus, but finally did see what we were supposed to see.....

What gun?

What holster?

May work for some but not for everybody. I have the compression shirt and my glock 26 sticks me in my armpit after the shirt rides up a little. I wear it when wearing a suit or dress pants that my shirt has to be tucked in.

Links