Defensive Carry banner

Need some help. IWB for G27.

3K views 16 replies 17 participants last post by  JPCleary 
#1 ·
Im looking for a simple, small IWB holster for my Glock 27. Something I can quickly and easily stuff in my pants for appendix carry. Probaly just one belt clip. I have a C-tac that works great, but just want something smaller and quicker to stuff in my pants for those quick trips to the store. Thanks guys.

#4 ·
High Noon or Don Hume

#5 ·
Please , please give the RM Lowrider from Rocketman Holsters a try. Absolutely top shelf and it is the BEST IWB I've had and I've had a bunch. i have two; one for my Glock and one for my PPK/S. They are simple, comfortable, retain the pistol well and easy on and off. RMholsters.com ... you will love it.

#6 ·
High Noon would be my first suggestion. I've tried with the Don Hume for appendix carry as well. Want something without a clip for appendix carry....slip it in and out whenever you want? PM me for details.

#12 · (Edited)
I use the Frontline Tuckable Hidden IWB for my G27 w/ +2 ext, ordered off of ebay for $40.00. i have a drawer full of other IWB holsters and this is the only one I carry. I wear jeans and tucked in dress shirts everyday, never been "made". Wife even asked me the other day why I wasn't carrying, and I was...:danceban:

#15 ·
For a cheap appendix carry holster, Ace Case Holsters. They are like 10-15 bucks on Cheaperthandirt.com. They also have tuckables in the same type of carry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.