glock holsters

This is a discussion on glock holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i just ordered a glock holster and magpouch for my glock 30 i ordered the sport/combat holster has anyone had any experiance with this holster ...

Thread: glock holsters

glock holsters

i just ordered a glock holster and magpouch for my glock 30 i ordered the sport/combat holster has anyone had any experiance with this holster and magpouch? is it a decent holster i only paid $14 for it
    No matter what anyone says you can never own enough guns!!!
    Glock 26
    Ruger LCP

2. Remove Ads

I would like to know the same thing..i wanna use the holster to mount it in my car some where...i probably wont use it on the hip...

the guy at the gun show that sold me my g26 kept criticizing me for wanting that " crap" holster and kept insisting that i get a blackhawk sepra holster. he didnt wanna listen to what i had to say.

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Of course, less profit in the cheaper holsters.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

The Sport Combat holster is the only holster I use for OWB with my Glock. It is sort of rubbery and contours to your body well. It rides pretty high and sits in very close to your body making OWB concealment possible for most people. It's funny because its the cheapest and best owb holster I own. I love mine. The mag pouch is made out of the same material and also sits in tight to the body. They both have the perfect amount of retention. Good investment!!

I have a nylon (something) mounted in my console that will hold just about anything I want to carry in the car and use a Sepra as well as several leather holsters for my various Glocks.

But if you are going to carry get yourself a good holster (not a cheapo) and a good gun belt.
    NRA Member
    Certified Firearms Instructor
    Semper Fi

The Glock holster is an enigma. Cheap and good. You won't be disappointed as long as you use it for what it is and not expect a super high end holster with adjustable tension or cant.

It is an awesome holster for the price. I held out for the longest time assuming that they were junk. I was wrong, they are comfortable, conceal well and have good retention. I have no experience with the mag pouch, but thumbs up on the holster.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

Quote Originally Posted by NY27 View Post
    It is an awesome holster for the price. I held out for the longest time assuming that they were junk. I was wrong, they are comfortable, conceal well and have good retention. I have no experience with the mag pouch, but thumbs up on the holster.
    I take it this all concerns the Glock OEM OWB holster?

I've never really taken a serious look at them personally. Maybe due mainly to the fact I carry more IWB than anything else. I'm all for the cost effective holsters that actually work for folks. If the Glock OEM holster is getting good reviews, then that's cool in my book. Hey....if Glock came up with this holster for their pistol, it can't be bad. Right? Just looks like something that wouldn't interest me. If it works for you, it's a steal on the price....and retains your equipment as well as being comfortable and tactical, then there shouldn't be much more to say really. Glock on!

thanks for the feedback guys im looking forward to trying it out in a week or so when it shows up
    No matter what anyone says you can never own enough guns!!!
    Glock 26
    Ruger LCP

Links