Defensive Carry banner

Remora

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cammo 
#1 ·
I'm looking for the right Remora Holster for my Glock 26.

Here is a website that sells them.....but I can't tell which one to order.
http://remoraholsters.net/No-Clip-Holsters_c2.htm

Anyone know which one fits the G26.........and a good site to order from?

Thanks

#2 ·
I found it......just got to click on the holsters for the details of what guns they work with.

Series 6 Holster
Medium Framed Automatics, up to 3-1/2” barrel.

Bersa Thunder - 380/CC, Colt - Defender 3, M1991A1 3.5, Glock - Sub Compact - 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 33, 36, 39, H&K USP Compact, Kahr MK9, Sig Sauer - P232, Springfield Arms - Micro Combat, Walther - PPK, PPKS

#3 ·
IMO....the model 4A may be better for the G26. When it says small, wider framed automatics (double stack mag with accessories), I think this one's going to be cut lower like the one I've been wearing. It's going to expose more of the grip for your G26. I did R&D for them on the previous model 1MDA6. I think this is the one they actually came up with (4A), and it will definitely clear a CTC LaserGrip set-up on the baby Glocks. I don't want to steer you wrong for sure. I'd give them a call if I were you. Like I say...my original contact there went off to another manufacturer. I need to get ahold of the main man apparently.
Just sent you a PM BTW.

#4 ·
Thanks Ram Rod.

After reading one of your posts yesterday about the Remora Holster I decided to try it out with my
DoubleTripple cheepy bought at a gun show holster. I yanked the clip off and tucked it at the 1 oclock
position................Wore it all day like that..........worked great. The only draw back was the draw.
My grip was coverd by the padding so it made for a slow draw.

Anyhows I ordered the series 6........so I'm hoping the grip is not covered like my DoubleTripple is.

#5 ·
You should be good to go with the #6. The 4A will expose even more of the grip. I also think it's a tighter, more conforming model for the G26/27 actually. Since my trial/loaner ended up being kept, I can't send you the trial/loaner. I'm sure we'll work it out somehow. But if it's any indication, the trial/loaner was the model 6 holster. I won't be saying any names until I've done my best to take care of things from my end in hopes the member makes things right with me. Thing is, I was kind of hoping to have a rotating loaner folks could try before they buy. I always send them out free of charge....shipping is on me.....all I ever asked was return shipping once done with the trial. I'm sure it will all work out in due time.
Since this has come up again about the Remora holsters, I'm going to send in my state tax certificate, and we'll see what we can do on a group buy or something. May end up saving $5 per holster. I know I'd like to get the forum members a discount if I can.

#8 ·
I've bought 2 of their holsters and a double mag pouch. For the price, I think they're a great product. Just grab it, slip it in the waistband, and go.

In fact, I'm wearing one of their holsters and the double mag pouch right now, with my Ruger P345 and 2 spare mags, while eating dinner at a sandwich shop. Very comfortable, and grips very securely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.