My IWB Hybrid holster from our very own theis (Picture Heavy)

This is a discussion on My IWB Hybrid holster from our very own theis (Picture Heavy) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It looks like you went with the metal clips? I'm looking at his website right now, trying to decide on clips and type of hide. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My IWB Hybrid holster from our very own theis (Picture Heavy)

I like that holster

It looks like you went with the metal clips? I'm looking at his website right now, trying to decide on clips and type of hide. It looks like a good deal.

2. Remove Ads

Very nice, the hybrids are my favorite type of holster, I make one for every handgun I own. There are a lot of people making and selling them now.

Nice holster!
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

theis' profile says he is an Ex-Member? Is he no longer making holsters or did he go into production full-time?
    Anyone know if his holsters are still available?
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent homicides" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mill419 View Post
    theis' profile says he is an Ex-Member? Is he no longer making holsters or did he go into production full-time?
    I'm a brand new member, so I have no info on the member or ex-member status. However I emailed him last night, and he answered my questions at 7 am this morning. Here is the link to his website.
    Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters

I just ordered one for my Glock27 w/ Crimson trace laserguard. Tommy tells me it will be here within a week. That sure beats the heck out of the 4-6 week waiting period from Crossbreed. Not to mention the much better price.

I'll review mine once it arrives. Does it have the satisfying Kydex "Snap" when you holster the pistol? Thats one thing I love about crossbreeds and miss with MTACS.

Anyway, I hope Tommy stays in business for a long time with this, I have a few other holsters to order! I love the idea of fast, personal service and quality.

OD*
    Looks dang good to me.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Diligentia Vis Celeritas"

"There is very little new, and the forgotten is constantly being rediscovered."
    ~ Tiger McKee

TN_Mike's recommendation and photos got me looking. But Tommy's quick replies to my email questions were the finishing touches. He gave me courteous, thorough answers to my newbie questions. I ordered mine today. I'll post again when it arrives and I get to wear it a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by mill419 View Post
    Yes he is no longer a member here. Not sure why. But he is still making holsters. he has a website, Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters and has a really quick turn around time. He's also a real nice guy, which is always a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by lordhamster View Post
    I just ordered one for my Glock27 w/ Crimson trace laserguard. Tommy tells me it will be here within a week. That sure beats the heck out of the 4-6 week waiting period from Crossbreed. Not to mention the much better price.

I'll review mine once it arrives. Does it have the satisfying Kydex "Snap" when you holster the pistol? Thats one thing I love about crossbreeds and miss with MTACS.

Anyway, I hope Tommy stays in business for a long time with this, I have a few other holsters to order! I love the idea of fast, personal service and quality.
    Mine does have the satisfying snap when I insert the gun. I'm still loving mine. Going to be ordering one for my CW9 real soon. That has quickly become my favorite carry gun. If I can just find the time to test it out real well, I can carry it out and not just around the house.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by TN_Mike View Post
    Yes he is no longer a member here. Not sure why.

Probably 80 million PM's a day for holster quotes. Maybe still here under another name.

I'm close to placing an order for my G19.

I will add that when I emailed Theis, I asked if he could extend the kydex to cover the length of the slide and front sight. He responded within a few hours that he could handle that no problem.

I decided I would email Crossbreed and ask if they offered the same service. Two days later I recieved their reply and they responded that they DO NOT make custom kydex for the customer.

I was pretty much set on Theis before I sent the question to Crossbreed, now I'm completely sold on a Theis holster!
    =EXO_Glock-19_Gen.3=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links