Thinking about a G27 as a BUG carry suggestions? - Page 2

Thinking about a G27 as a BUG carry suggestions?

This is a discussion on Thinking about a G27 as a BUG carry suggestions? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Deluxe Ankle Holster from Bluestone Safety. The MOST comfortable ankle holster I have ever used. Very secure for my G27. You have to download their ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Deluxe Ankle Holster from Bluestone Safety. The MOST comfortable ankle holster I have ever used. Very secure for my G27. You have to download their catalog to see it.http://bluestonesafety.com

Cool

Where ever you decide to carry your BUG or primary for that matter, just make sure you can access it sitting, standing, on your stomach, on your back, or on your side because that's where you may wind up when you see the elephant. Just my $.02.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Quote Originally Posted by schj98 View Post
    I have a G23 that I carry in a Comp-Tac CTAC holster as my EDC. I am thinking about getting a G27 as a bug what would you guys suggest to carry it in? and how i.e. ankle holster ect...

Thanks!
    In my opinion the G27 is way too thick and heavy to carry in an ankle hoster. I'd go for a airweight or scandium or titanium revolver. And if you can't see paying a ton of money for a Smith I'd take a serious hard look at some of the variety Taurus has as well as Charter Arms. If you are dead set on carrying a semi in ankle fashion or any type of bug consider also the many .380acp models with those poly frames and make up for the small caliber with superior ammo like bonded gold dot speer ammo or magsafe frangibles. The Keltec A3AT, the Ruger LCP, the DiamondBack all make pocket size .380's that would work good for pocket or ankle fashion. If you are set on 40sw caliber or bigger look at the Kahr PM40 or MK40. Pricey but very fine weapons. just use Kahr brand magazines in them.
    If you can read this thank a teacher. If it is written in English thank a Marine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links