IWB for LCP

IWB for LCP

This is a discussion on IWB for LCP within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My primary carry is a glock 26 in a CBST which under most circumstances works well. On occasion though my style of dress dictates something ...

Thread: IWB for LCP

IWB for LCP

My primary carry is a glock 26 in a CBST which under most circumstances works well. On occasion though my style of dress dictates something a bit smaller/thinner. I have a LCP that gets pocket carried on occasion for short periods of time but would like to find a IWB solution for times when I need to wear it longer. Easy on and off is a must. Other the the cross breed quick clip does anyone have any suggestions?
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

I'm assuming tuckable is a must? If you can't find something readily available commercially, BigO from the forum here has made me some very nice holsters that I got to custom design to fit my needs. PM him and let him know what you need and he can surely fit the bill. If tuckable isn't a must, cheaperthandirt has some nylon IWBs for the LCP that clip.
    Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace.
    No Guns, No Safety, No Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
    I'm assuming tuckable is a must? If you can't find something readily available commercially, BigO from the forum here has made me some very nice holsters that I got to custom design to fit my needs. PM him and let him know what you need and he can surely fit the bill. If tuckable isn't a must, cheaperthandirt has some nylon IWBs for the LCP that clip.

They don't actually need to be tuckable. If I am wearing a tucked in shirt then I pocket carry. I have just never been able to shake the feeling that my shirt would come untucked and my gun would show with tuckable holsters.
    -It is a seriously scary thought that there are subsets of American society that think being intellectual is a BAD thing...

I use a High Noon Hidden Ally to carry my LCP (w/ laser) at a 1pm appendix carry position. Very comfortable and accessible. I much prefer this to pocket carry, even though I do some of both.

Very strong clip, but goes on/off easily with proper finger strength and technique.

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...dden_ally.html

-VAguy

Have you checked out the Mini-Tuck? I know you're a CrossBreed fan; it was designed specifically for the LCP
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar
    I personally almost think that the LCP would be too small for IWB carry
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

LCP works well in either the front or back pocket, as well as IWB for concealed carry. One good option of the IWB is that you can access while driving. Not so easy while in your pocket and driving.

Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Here is a method that I sometimes use with several of my firearms, especially to comfortably hide my P-3AT.
    http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/41.ht
    Once you find that spot at about 5:00-5:30, the 'palm out' draw makes for a quick easy reach. Also the holster (I have about 6 of them.) is a one-handed easy on/off.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Contact Kevin at K&D Holsters. He can make you one of these.

My gun is the Kel tec .380 but I am sure he is making these for the LCP also. Awesome little holster!!!! I love mine!! Easy on and off and top drawer quality!

Ron
    Shine on...
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 9 Shield
    Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
    S&W M&P15 Sport;
    Mossberg 590A1

Sponsored Links