cross breed for ruger p95

This is a discussion on cross breed for ruger p95 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; thinking of gettin a supper tuck for my p95 but a little worried how it will ride all day i carry small of the back ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cross breed for ruger p95

thinking of gettin a supper tuck for my p95 but a little worried how it will ride all day i carry small of the back in warm weather and and in a paddle in colder weather. does anyone carry a gun this big in a cross breed?

im looking for any advise is CBST the way to go or something better out there

I'm currently waiting on one for my Ruger P345. I've heard so many good things about them I just went ahead and ordered one. Hopefully all the glowing reviews I've read here will be true for me as well.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

ya i want to get one for my p95 and my kel-tec p11 and even with my NRA discount its a lot of money hopeing to get some input from people the carry either of thoes guns in one. but ill probaly just order one if i dont like it im sure i can find someone to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by jwa72769 View Post
    ya i want to get one for my p95 and my kel-tec p11 and even with my NRA discount its a lot of money hopeing to get some input from people the carry either of thoes guns in one. but ill probaly just order one if i dont like it im sure i can find someone to buy it
    When I first joined the forum while back I asked about the CBST for the P-11 because they didn't make one for my model gun. I believe it was the owner that posted he would make me one. My P-11 fit the very first time with a positive "SNAP". I have owned it for about 2 years I think. Sent it back for a $10 combat cut. I have worn it anywhere from 3:00 position to 5:00 position and love, love the holster. And the owners of the company are they type of people we need more of in the world. They have answered all of my questions and will get more of my business in the future. Hope this helps.
    Kel-Tec P-11, Supertuck Deluxe, Wilderness Tactical Original Instructor's Belt

Got mine adjusted last night when I got home, and have been wearing it ever since (well, except for bedtime of course.) Very comfortable for the limited amount of time I've worn it, and practically invisible. So far, it really seems like money well spent, but only time will tell.
    "Stand your ground, don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" - John Parker April 19th, 1775 Lexington, MA

Μολών λαβέ!

Carry mine just fine in a Pure Kustome BOP. Rides like a dream!!
    Attached Images

probaly wont have the money to order one for a cpl weks cuz i just ordered a new rifle! cant wait to get one ordered. how long did it take to get one?

VIP Member
    thinking of gettin a supper tuck for my p95 but a little worried how it will ride all day i carry small of the back in warm weather and and in a paddle in colder weather. does anyone carry a gun this big in a cross breed?
    Does a Sig P220 count as a "big" gun?

I used a SuperTuck with it all weekend. No problems. Just remember that with a heavy gun, the belt is just as important as the holster. Use a good quality, stiff belt and cinch it tight. All day comfort.

Good luck!
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

I EDC a Sig P228 with a CBST in horsehide in very warm (over 100 degree) weather and I'm outdoors most of the day. Very important - Get a good gun belt! I use a Wilderness Instructor 5-stitch. And get horsehide if in warm climate.
    ill probaly just order one if i dont like it im sure i can find someone to buy it
    No need to do that. You have two weeks to try it out. If you don't like it, send it back for a full refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Savior Sound View Post
    No need to do that. You have two weeks to try it out. If you don't like it, send it back for a full refund.
    guess thats hard to beat!

I carry a full size XD40 a supertuck style holster and it the most comfortable holster I have ever owned.Plus I cant believe how it makes a fairly big gun somewhat disappear.
    When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
    - Thomas Jefferson

looks like i cant go wrong with one

how long does it take to get one

It took 3 weeks for mine to come in.

By the way, short of loctite or superglue, does anyone have any tricks for making it hold it's cant? I've got the screws as tight as possible, but the clips can still move.

Μολών λαβέ!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links