xxl vert shoulder holster

This is a discussion on xxl vert shoulder holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; hey Y'all i am a large guy looking for info on a xxxl shoulder holster for a glock 26 are there any out there reasonable....

Thread: xxl vert shoulder holster

xxl vert shoulder holster

hey Y'all i am a large guy looking for info on a xxxl shoulder holster for a glock 26 are there any out there reasonable.

2. Remove Ads

At 5'6" I don't qualify as a "large guy", but Galco makes a very good horizontal shoulder holster that I use whenever I possibly can and I have heard their vertical holster is very good. If you really wish to be economical, I also own an Uncle Mikes nylon shoulder holster that I use on occasion and find them more then sufficient.

http://http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/70A.htm I am pretty sure they will work with you on the harness size.

http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/70A.htm Don't know what I did wrong on the last one. This should work better. The model 70 is w/out the thumb snap.

Quote Originally Posted by Cop 1 View Post
    http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/70A.htm Don't know what I did wrong on the last one. This should work better. The model 70 is w/out the thumb snap.
    I have the Model 70 (w/o the thumb break). I don't use it as much, hardly ever here in FL, but it is a nice rig. If you call Fist, they WILL make it large enough to fit your needs. Ask for Jim.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldy49 View Post
    At 5'6" I don't qualify as a "large guy", but Galco makes a very good horizontal shoulder holster that I use whenever I possibly can and I have heard their vertical holster is very good. If you really wish to be economical, I also own an Uncle Mikes nylon shoulder holster that I use on occasion and find them more then sufficient.
    According to the Galco web site the Jack Ass Rig, Miami Classic and Miami Classic 2 have a max chest of 52". This is probably not going to work for a 3X guy.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

I'm a big guy as well and my chest size was right at that limit for the Galco holster rigs, (52"). I did some research and found that they have one shoulder harness that's cut for up to a 64" chest. You'd have to buy it and the other components seperate and build it yourself, but it would get you their biggest size harness. Here's a link to the harness on their website, but shop around for a better price. Good prices and service at Optics Planet, btw.

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterP3.asp...&CatalogID=453

To be honest with you, I went and took a chance with the harness that fits up to a 52" and it fits me perfect and I go 6'6" and 325lbs.

Oops, I just saw you asked about a verical rig. The harness I posted above is for their line of Horizontal rigs. Soory.
    Last edited by Fastball; December 10th, 2010 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Wrong rig type.
    You never see a motorcycle parked ouside a psychiatrist's office!

Links