Defensive Carry banner

Mega holster maker's links list - thread updated

129K views 143 replies 72 participants last post by  matthew03 
#1 · (Edited)
This is an edit - to clarify the status quo --------

The original list I posted, which was snagged from THR, I have removed now - it was some while ago converted into a new web page, which I am hosting and maintaining. Over time odd new links have come along - plus a dead link or two have appeared.

I have a few ''latecomers'' on the page for now but will reshuffle soon and hopefully snag any dead links - or at least not leave them live. I put it off tho as it takes a while to sort out.

Right now - the link for the ''mega list'' is in our links bar top part of page - or this - MEGA HOLSTER LINKS PAGE

#83 ·
Sling shot with ammo in the handle

Has anyone bought this type of sling shot before that holds the amo in the handle? Wholesale Sporting Goods Items Shipped To You Direct From China Wholesaler
this company has free shipping to anywhere in the world and they guarantee delivery to Australia. I heard that sling shots
are ok to sell in Australia as long as you say they are being used to toss bait in the water when you go fishing, any truth
to thatone?

#84 ·
#86 ·
Can you add some info before we add you?

How long in existence etc ..... location perhaps? I'll add you once I have some feedback.

#89 ·
I see this is one of those are url's with no www ... not many of those - I have changed it but due to my parsing set up in the php edit file code, the http does not show and the entry now shows as the topmost one.

If clicked on however it appears to find the target page OK. Check it out.

#93 ·
Hi, can we get added to the list?

Ward Leather - Home
You are set to be added to my updated list coming soon. I looked around your site and saw some really nice stuff. Is your turnaround time really only a week from ordering and paying till you ship the order?

#98 ·
Brommeland Gun Leather should also be removed. Google them and see the myriad of complaints about them. Gary offers excuse after excuse with no solutions. He takes and spends your money and takes sometimes years to deliver. He is NOT reputable. I don't care how good his holster is.

I and several others I have talked to got the run around from this guy. He does not deserve to be mentioned with the other fine holster makers on the list.

Thanks.

#104 ·
Here's an "oldie" but a "goodie."

www.LawmanLeatherGoods.com

The makers of original "Dirty Harry" vertical shoulder holster, or;

- Ted Blocker Holsters

9438 SW Tigard Street
Tigard, OR. 97223
(503) 670-7972
(800) 650-9742

The maker of the original "Miami Vice" shoulder rig (the first season, before Galco introduced THEIR "Miami Classic.")

If you add these holster/shoulder rig makers, you'll be in good company!

#105 ·
Texas Holster Makers

Hello sir, thank you for the list you provided. I would like to go through the whole list but there are a lot of holster manufacturers on your list. Is it possible for you to give me a list of Holster makers from Texas only. Im sorry for the incovenience...please let me know if you can...if not that is ok.

thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.