Defensive Carry banner

Mega holster maker's links list - thread updated

129K views 143 replies 72 participants last post by  matthew03 
#1 · (Edited)
This is an edit - to clarify the status quo --------

The original list I posted, which was snagged from THR, I have removed now - it was some while ago converted into a new web page, which I am hosting and maintaining. Over time odd new links have come along - plus a dead link or two have appeared.

I have a few ''latecomers'' on the page for now but will reshuffle soon and hopefully snag any dead links - or at least not leave them live. I put it off tho as it takes a while to sort out.

Right now - the link for the ''mega list'' is in our links bar top part of page - or this - MEGA HOLSTER LINKS PAGE

#113 ·
Carl - have added you - you have some nice work.

Pity you don't mention your location on the site - so can't show it. I have very little spare time right now but if you let me know a location I can try and add that at some point.

#118 ·
Husker and Steelhawk - sorry about delay. I always have to set aside special time to do this sort of update and the days roll on, badly! - at last got to doing it. :)

#120 ·
There are so many choices of holster companies out there, lot of compitition. May I add one????

The American Holster Company

I wanted a Crossbreed type of holster but didn't want Kydex for the gun pouch, I saw an article in a magazine about this company and they make there's all leather, cost $78.00 delivered and very comfortable, excellent quality and workmenship.

#128 ·
Has anyone had any experience with this company? I've been to their website, and their holsters look top notch. My main question is their turn around time from time of order until it ships to your door. I couldn't find anything on their website, and according to an e-mail reply, they won't be back in their office until Monday the 21st. Thanks for any response I get.

#129 ·
I bought a holster from Garrett and they sounded awesome. I liked the holster when I got it but when I tried to make it a bit looser it literally flew apart. I couldn't get it back together again so they refunded my money and I returned the holster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.