Defensive Carry banner

One Holster To Rule Them All

6K views 50 replies 39 participants last post by  ctsketch 
#1 · (Edited)
There will never be another like it. Did it cost me a little dough ? You could say that.
In life, only the strong survive. You give it all you got & bake no prisoners.

So I present to you the "Black Ops Plus GINGY Edition"...

And as a little added bonus, a one-of-a-kind...

The Gingy is a surprise for my daughter & the AZ flag is all mine. :danceban:

As usual, pics do not do these justice. Absolutely stunning. Thanks Rocky !!

See less See more
#5 ·
Must have something to do with the tents and pink underwear!
Nice artwork. Not my style, but very good regardless.

#10 ·
Man, I know that I've been away for a while but honestly; those are the most hideous looking things I’ve ever seen. Don't mind me, perhaps I'm just getting old...

#19 ·
I laughed out loud when I saw the first one.

That rig with the AZ flag is just fantastic. I am always impressed with Rocky's work.

#25 ·
Rocky's holsters are works of art, and of function! Remember, he is making what the purchaser has requested, and if the purchaser is satisfied, don't hold Rocky responsible for their requests. Rocky is very good to work with and keeps you informed every step of the way. I paid a little more for my Black Ops Pro than for some other holsters, but I have a holster that can be used any way I want to use it which saved me from buying several. Rocky satisfied the OP, and he also satisfied myself. I got exactly what I wanted, as do most of his customers. Rocky rules!

#29 ·
Thanks for all the good words. To see a pic is one thing, to see it in person, you would be amazed. Remember, it was tooled first, then painted. Rocky spent more than a few hours on it (probably more than he'd care to admit). :wink:

My daughter loves it, it totally fits her personality. :elefant:

Maybe one of these days I'll get a plain holster..but I doubt it.:sasmokin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.