Defensive Carry banner

Just had to share.

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  xd9scRN 
#1 ·
I just had to share the news I received today. Got a call from Milt Sparks today. :confused: They are starting on my order :danceban:(finally) and it should be ready next week sometime. The best part is I can pick it up as soon as its done because I live within a mile of their shop. This time next week I should have a whole new carry option for my XD-9sc! I have been using the Crossbreed Supertuck for the last few months after reading suggestions from this forum. I will attempt to do an amateur review/ comparison of the two for those that care. I am also looking forward to the belt and mag holster. Next week is going to be a great one!

#4 ·
If I lived that close to the shop....I'd be stopping by every day. Glad you're excited about it, and glad its in the works for you!

#10 ·
No kidding...they'd be running me off as I'd be looking over their shoulder and asking them questions about holsters constantly. Is it bad if you get banned from a holster maker's property???

#5 ·
What model holster are you getting ?

#7 ·
"Got a call from Milt Sparks today." That call would make for a mighty nice day. :yup:
Some of the very finest leather goods on the planet.

Hummmmm.....Lemme Think :confused:......The very last time that I carried in a M. Sparks holster was................today. :rofl:

#11 ·
Picked them up today! First impression. The belt I ordered was black with the basket weave detail. It is perfectly detailed and exactly the understated look I was going for. The mag pouch is also very detailed and the retention is excellent so far (granted I have worn it for all of a couple hours). The VM-2.. Well the first thing I said after putting it on was "Wow". The comfort was the first thing I noticed. This was closely followed by the retention. I think it may be a touch too stiff (tight) at the moment but I have no doubt that this will resolve after wear. So to sum up. The fit and finish of Milt Sparks products is excellent, now for the longer term trials!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.