Arizona Gun Leather Question....

Arizona Gun Leather Question....

This is a discussion on Arizona Gun Leather Question.... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anyone have AGL products and if so what do you think of the quality. I am considering ordering one of their holsters for my ...

Cool Arizona Gun Leather Question....

Does anyone have AGL products and if so what do you think of the quality. I am considering ordering one of their holsters for my SP-101.

Thanks in advance for the replies. :smile

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-9385062...7_2120_1347461
    Last edited by Old School; October 3rd, 2010 at 03:33 PM.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    That thread looks to be on the thin side to me.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by automatic slim View Post
    That thread looks to be on the thin side to me.
    That's the kind of imput I need. Thanks. Point well taken.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

I made a order for a complete rig on July 15th, its going on 12 weeks now and no rig. Was told its going out today. Time will tell, if and when I get it I will try to post some pictures. I got the easy on pancake slide plus holster, mag pouch and belt. You got me wondering now hopefully I did not get screwed.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Blair View Post
    I made a order for a complete rig on July 15th, its going on 12 weeks now and no rig. Was told its going out today. Time will tell, if and when I get it I will try to post some pictures. I got the easy on pancake slide plus holster, mag pouch and belt. You got me wondering now hopefully I did not get screwed.
    Some of the top makers are 6 months or more behind. If it makes you feel better I ordered that holster today. I liked the looks and price point. I think we will be OK.

We will see. You are right about other makers have long waiting periods.I guess as we get older at least me my patience is thin, thats from being a LEO for 30 years I guess.

Cool

I can appreciate your feelings. I graduated from my first academy in 1968 and I am still working as a LEO.

Time flies when you are having fun, I graduated 1980, you got a 12 year jump on me

That place is certainly a buyer beware situation.

I have had an order in since April 13 and the confirmation email was 3-6 weeks. 6 weeks turned into much longer with delays and excuses when you are finally able to take to a person and the few times emails are returned.

Their contact phone number is now disconnected although they are currently listing holsters on ebay and claiming they are currently catching up on back orders on theri Facebook group page.

Crappy way to o business for sure.

A road trip to Arizona is in order as soon as I get back from Iraq since I cannot file charges from here.

Arizona Gun Leather...the adventure continues

I had sent them yet another email that said "It is pretty evident by the ebay active store and facebook page that you are still in business and just ignoring emails from customers you either owe refunds or products to. The only phone number listed is still disconnected.

Please be so kind as to refund the money paid for the holster I ordered in April which I had no expectation of ever seeing.

I have also contacted the Surprise Police Department by email today and if this is not resolved by you, I will probably have to make the trip to Arizona upon my return from Iraq just to have to file charges."

And I received a response back that basically said it was taking longer than they expected to deal with his father's estate and she was sorry that I felt the need to contact the local police.

My response to that email to again request a refund was met by an autoreply from yahoo that said "Arizona Gun Leather will be shutting down for a few weeks and will not be processing or accepting any orders during that time. I am sad to say that Ron's father passed away and we are currently trying to get all of his final wishes taken care of and closing up his estate. I apologize for all the problem this has caused anyone but we hope to be up and running again soon.

thank you for your understanding

Ron Clark
    Laurie Zucchero"

So there we have it...no holster or refund forthcoming and upset the law was contacted.

Guess I will go ahead and make some popcorn, this is going to be a good show.

I ordered the hybrid from arizona gun leather June 9th. I received one email concerning their families loss. Its sad, however I have sent 3 more emails asking questions concerning my holster and have not even received a single reply (or holster)
    Sent another email today requesting refund due to poor customer relations. . . We'll see

Links