Did I get the wrong crossbreed glock 19 holster?

This is a discussion on Did I get the wrong crossbreed glock 19 holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; This is my second crossbreed holster. The first for my FNP9 was a perfect fit. However, I just got my new holster for the glock ...

Thread: Did I get the wrong crossbreed glock 19 holster?

This is my second crossbreed holster. The first for my FNP9 was a perfect fit. However, I just got my new holster for the glock 19 and it just doesn't seem right. Does your crossbreed look like this?

Also, it seems like there is so much play in the fit, just doesn't seem snug. All that extra room up top makes the gun wobble more than I am comfortable with.
    Heavily armed.
    Collection: Kahr CW9, M&P 15-22, Walther P22, Glock 19.
    Sold: XD9 4'', Kimber 1911 Series II compact, FNP-9
    Shopping list: Springfield EMP 9mm, M&P 15 .223

Something wrong with that holster... call 'em up and send it back.
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    You are not paranoid if They are actually out to get you, however, They probably are not and you probably are.

My brother was looking at the pics, he has a glock, and crossbreed holster he says it does look a little off. Call Crossbreed they are amazing to deal with and see if they're customer service can help you.

I will email them and show them the pictures.
    Heavily armed.

Yep, looks like the wrong holster. It kinda looks like it was made for a Sig.

I wouldn't worry about the pinch point that you have circled; this holster is definitely for a gun other than a Glock
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    The flare toward the muzzle end is part of the design (although it may be the wrong size), however the molded area over the rear of the slide has forward-leaning straight serrations which doesn't match any Glock. Contact CB; I've never had any customer service problems from them.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Your holster has serrations behind the ejection port... the glock holster shouldn't. I have two crossbreeds (the Snapslide and the supertuck) which both are identical to each other in the kydex bit. Neither of them looks like yours.

However, the flare above the front sight area of the muzzle is normal, this allows the front sight to not get caught on the draw.

By my eye it sure looks like a holster for a Sig, well I can fairly confidently say it's for a sig since the lines are spot on for that. Could be one I'm less familiar with but certainly not a Glock. That line above the trigger area is where the frame widens on the Sig for their double stack mag guns.

Either way call them up I'm sure they will exchange it for ya, seems that Crossbreed has good service.

Take care!

Luke

I did get a hold of Trent from CB, and he did say that it was in fact the wrong pocket. I will be sending it back for an exchange.
    Heavily armed.

Definately not a holster for the Glock. Looking at the pic of the kydex it does look like it is molded for a sig.

Sponsored Links