Crossbreed Warranty

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Warranty within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well it happend, the kydex on my CBST developed a crack along the trigger guard. Noticed the crack October 29th, carried the 30th and 31st. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossbreed Warranty

Crossbreed Warranty

Well it happend, the kydex on my CBST developed a crack along the trigger guard. Noticed the crack October 29th, carried the 30th and 31st. On Monday, November 1st I decided I'd mail it in for repairs. I had 2 school functions to attend that week along with voting so I figured it was as good a time as any to be without it. Mailed the holster on Monday the 1st and sent an E-mail to Crossbreed to confirm address and explain the problem. Got a e-mail response within an hour, awesome. Long story short my holster left the Crossbreed facility on the 4th and I received it on the 6th. I opened the package to find my broke-in horsehide with new kydex and what's this, new clips and hardware! I had the steel clips with the Cross hole in them, there was nothing wrong with them but I received the newer style steel clips with the embossed Cross along with new screws and nuts, in the same locations as I had them. Just slide it over belt and into waistband, install GLOCK 19 and I'm complete again. All this cost me was postage to Crossbreed.

A great big THANKS to Mark, Trent and the Crossbreed Holster team for exceptional customer service.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

2. Remove Ads

mrm
    All the dealing I have had with them have been the same Great service.
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
    - Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

I have heard nothing but good things about them.

Service, like that, is how you grow a good business.
    NRA Member
    Certified Firearms Instructor
    Semper Fi

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar
    We need a "like" button, like on Facebook. I guess smileys will have to work.
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

I love those guys!!!!!!!
    In a gun fight, you can not miss fast enough, to catch up.

I don't know why i tried 3 different holsters before getting the supertuck. Just got mine last week. Glad to hear they back the product. Most excellent!!!

dito on the "Like" Button so here's my smiley

I'm waiting on mine, ordered last week. Hopefully I'll have it in the next couple weeks.
    Ruger SR9c

Great holster

I've had my Super Tuck for a couple weeks and I love it. Glad to hear they really stand behind there product.

I have had mine for several months and wouldn't have any other holster. It's like it's not even there. Ditto on the like button here is my smilie
    NRA Member

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

I ordered a Super Tuck Deluxe for my new Sig C3 GSR 1911. I love that gun! So I got the rig and there was something wrong. It would bind up when my draw wasn't straight up and jerked free. So I complained and they had me send it back to the factory to get loosened. I could do it myself with a hair dryer but I didn't want the hassle so I mailed it back. It came back "fixed," BUT when I tried it again, the same thing was still happening! I complained again and stressed that I didn't want my money back because there was no finer holster for me than their product. I wanted a holster that worked. This time I got an e-mail from the owner, Mark. He said that when they'd tried twice and missed twice, it was just easier to make a new holster. Which he said they'd do and when I got the new one, just mail the old one back at my convenience. So I got the new one and it was PERFECT! So I did that, I mailed them the old one in a day or so and I've been happy as a clam since with my new "every day carry gun" (EDC). This makes a total of SIX of their Super Tuck Deluxe holster I have for my guns PLUS two of the OWBs they make that I primarily use in IDPA competitions. CROSSBREED is simply #1 in my book.
    Former Army Infantry Captain; 25 yrs as an NRA Certified Instructor; Avid practitioner of the martial art: KLIK-PAO.

It's always good to hear about companies that stand behind their products and will go out of their way to satisfy a customer. It's too bad that this is the exception rather than the standard.

I have a MiniTuck for the PM9 and it's hands down the most comfortable holster I've ever owned.

Joker, out of curiosity, how old was your Supertuck? I was wondering what kind of lifespan the Kydex has.

Absolutely love my Supertuck for my Glock 27. Mine is a little over a year old and I wear it every day and it goes through some pretty heavy use. I will buy another when it wears out.
    Glock 22 (G2) & 27 (G3)
    S&W 686 .357 4" Stainless Pre-lock
    Ruger 10/22
    Marlin Model 65 .22LR - 1968
    Remington Model 31 16ga - 1932
    Remington 1900 12ga - 1904

I have a holster that has the old klydex belt hooks. Finally broke one. I emailed and asked if it was covered under warrenty or did i need to order and pay for new hooks. Got an email from them----all they needed was my mailing address. Two days later i had a new set of clips--metal---no charge-----i have 5 of their holsters--all work well----

That's pretty cool them sending you replacement belt hooks.
    I called them two weeks ago and asked them if there was some way I could modify my micro tuck and add another hook to it. They told me no. I was hoping they'd sell me another piece of leather with hook and rivets, or something to add to the original holster, or the leather piece for a micro tuck. I guess they wanted me to buy another holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomortis View Post
    Joker, out of curiosity, how old was your Supertuck? I was wondering what kind of lifespan the Kydex has.

Absolutely love my Supertuck for my Glock 27. Mine is a little over a year old and I wear it every day and it goes through some pretty heavy use. I will buy another when it wears out.
    I've had the holster for 16 months before I noticed the crack. Keep in mind there were times I wore the holster and had to leave the gun in the car. With football season here it was holster without gun for about 4 hours every other Friday night for about 2 months, looking back I would probably try to avoid doing that again. It is not recommended to wear this type of holster without a gun in it. This may have contributed to the crack, but the crack happened lower on the holster than wear the belt applies the most pressure. I'm not sure why it cracked where it did but it wasn't a major crack. I wear this holster 6 or 7 days a week for up to 16 hours a day, I also use it in defensive pistol competitions almost monthly. This is my only method of carry so it gets well used.
    NRA Life Member

With great power comes great responsibility.-Stan Lee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links