Defensive Carry banner

Look what came today+ a suprise

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  loboleather 
#1 ·
Recieved the double mag pouch from Sam Andrews for my Glock 36. Took it out of the box and was checking it out, was perfect as I expected. Picked up the box and it felt heavy for a supposedly empty box with some packing in it. Lo and behold there were also 2 single mag pouches in there. A nice note from Sam saying that he had the two single mag pouches just laying around for the 36 and thought I could use them. How is that for a sweet deal on some really great leather? I now have 2 of his holsters and 4 mag pouches. I'm sure with service like this I'll be doing more business with Sam in the future.

See less See more
#4 ·
Sam produces gorgeous, highly functional leather that will last a lifetime if properly cared for. The plus? He is a Prince of a Man!

#5 ·
I have found that most of these masterful holster builders do so out of a love and passion for what they do. They are great people and work hard for their money. Yet they have a high ethical standard and I'm not surprised. You got a great deal on some beautiful leather mag pouches, and it's little surprises like that which really makes one's day. It also goes a long way for building loyal customers.

Congrats on those mag holders. They are really beautiful. :congrats:

#6 ·
Nice looking leather! Sounds like this will work out well for both parties involved!

#7 ·
Will definitely give Sam a call in the morning and thank him for the generous gifts.

#9 ·
I'd say that you made out like a bandit...great looking leather.
The Glock-36 is my EDC also, nice choice of weapons.:congrats:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.