High Noon Holsters

This is a discussion on High Noon Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Last Sunday I sent High Noon an e-mail asking a question about a holster, they promptly replied with the answer. That evening after carefull consideration ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Noon Holsters

High Noon Holsters

Last Sunday I sent High Noon an e-mail asking a question about a holster, they promptly replied with the answer. That evening after carefull consideration of several brands I settled on the High Noon "Hidden Ally" and placed my order. I recieved an email stating that the order was recieved. Today a package arrived and exactly what I ordered was in the box. It is as described on thier website. I am wearing it now and will post a review Sunday evening after wearing it for a three day weekend.. Why can't every vendor that I do buisness with be like this?

Some of the high power companies I have to deal with at work could take notes from those like High Noon Holsters. Great Job Guys.
    CCRIDER
    Kimber Compact CDP II, Sig 220 Carry Elite, Colt New Agent,

Sig Customer Service, Stinks!

"The more I know about people the more I like my dog."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array SpringerXD's Avatar
    Yeah, I've owned four of their holsters and their service is top-notch.
    "I practice the ancient art of Klik Pao."

-miklcolt45

I placed an order with them, around October 14th. For a holster that was supposedly one of the "stocking items" (ready to go, supposed to ship out in 3-5 days). They charged my CC a day or two after my order.
    I haven't heard zip from them since; no shipping email, no package has arrived.
    ........ I guess I should email and ask about how long they expect it to be.

ETA: I realize I sound a little annoyed in my post. I don't mean to sound upset about it. I figured it was just not in stock so I was waiting, but seems the OP got his stuff quick, so I'm gonna just ask about my order status.
    Last edited by Tala; November 11th, 2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: didn't like the way it sounded
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

High Noon holsters is tops in my book. A 'Hidden Ally', and a 'Bare Asset' in this family. I like forum sponsors for good reasons. High Noon is one of those I've had good experiences with myself. A good customer experience is what we're all after, and especially at a good price. High Noon will deliver that no doubt.
    Looking forward to your review.

Administrator
    Give them a tinkle on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tala View Post
    I placed an order with them, around October 14th. For a holster that was supposedly one of the "stocking items" (ready to go, supposed to ship out in 3-5 days). They charged my CC a day or two after my order.

ETA: I realize I sound a little annoyed in my post. I don't mean to sound upset about it. I figured it was just not in stock so I was waiting, but seems the OP got his stuff quick, so I'm gonna just ask about my order status.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Administrator
    I have several of their products. I've been plenty pleased with both the product and their service. They are a top notch company that does things right. I cant say enough good things about them.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I have several of their products. I've been plenty pleased with both the product and their service. They are a top notch company that does things right. I cant say enough good things about them.
    Same here
    Colt New Agent, Dan Wesson V-Bob, Glock 19,20SF, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30SF, 36, Kahr P380 w/CT, PM9, PM45, CW9(SOLD), Kel-Tec P32, P3AT, PF9(SOLD), Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II, Stainless Pro TLE/RL II (SOLD), Rohrbaugh R9s, Ruger LCP w/CT, LCR, SP101 S&W J-Frame 638 w/CT, M&P 340 w/CT, Walther PPK/S

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    +1 for High Noon. I have two, they are great and service is outstanding. I lost the screw for the holdown on my shoulder rig (Loctite people, Loctite...) and called and in a few days they appeared in the mail, no charge.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

I have five High Noon holsters (two of them Hidden Alley's). A product of their's I'd like to mention, though, is their Rock Steady belt. I just ordered my second, a black one. They really are well made and make a big difference in terms of comfort of carry.
    Honor is self-esteem made visible in action. - Ayn Rand

Administrator
    Yes, I have a Rock Steady belt too. It is awesome, it makes a huge difference carrying a full sized steel gun or a little poly gun. I wont be with out one now that they got me hooked.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Distinguished Member Array bladenbullet's Avatar
    i onw a tailgunner with straps and its a beautiful holster that does its job well...the craftcmanship is exceptional on it...

Two thumbs up to high noon. I have a mr softy I use every day

i bought a mr softy from them. its my first carry holster, and i think its great 35 dollas shipped. u gotta buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tala View Post

Not sure what happened? But a BIG RED flag here!!! No tracking number and no package.
    Something is wrong, contact us, we will make it right. Also, If its a stocking item its out of here in 1 to 3 days, if there is a problem we call to let you know.

Justin
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

Cool

There ya go right from the horses mouth. Good Customer Service reply.

I own two Public Secrets, three Mr. Softy's and a Pocket Pal. Good service and products in my humble opinion.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links