S&W Bodyguards

S&W Bodyguards

This is a discussion on S&W Bodyguards within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Insider knowledge: S&W Bodyguards .380 and .38 SPL molds went out to holster makers this week. Check with your favorites to see if they offer ...

Thread: S&W Bodyguards

Distinguished Member Array jarhead79's Avatar

S&W Bodyguards

Insider knowledge:

S&W Bodyguards .380 and .38 SPL molds went out to holster makers this week. Check with your favorites to see if they offer them for you.

Nate
    www.ubgholsters.com short wait times. Use 'defensivecarry' as a coupon code for a discount to your order.

Mine should be coming in on Monday.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

my BG380 broke my heart.

I love my BG 380. It is so easy to carry and I have no trouble hitting a 6" target at 10 yards. I like the sights, the weight, and the ease of carry. The laser turns out to be a sort of optional thing - not so hot in bright outdoor light; great inside and at night. The trigger pull is a little LOOONG.

But the thing that really hurts is I just got my first custom holster (see pic) and the gun has to go back to the mother ship. The pin just above and forward of the trigger has migrated from left to right. The first pic shows a toothpick pointer in the pin and the second is just the pin.

Has anylone else had a problem with this???

This was made for me by Billy McCabe of www.mccabescustomleather.com Check him out!

Pin problem:

I was given the new revolver to look at, and quickly judged it as a piece of flimsy crap. Quickly gave it back to the salesman. Give me the original Bodyguard anyway. Seems like unnecassary trinkets ad gizmos are in on defensive guns ans S&W are catering to them.

Just got my dummy guns in today(well they were actually here yesterday, but I didn't check the mail)

Probably gonna put them up on the site this week. I gotta say I just got to handle the real deal .380 bodyguard yesterday, and I liked it but I really felt the laser wasn't my cup of tea. The revolver I've only handled the dummy gun, but I'm surprised how small the grip is, reminds me of the old chiefs special grips rather than what I was expecting more like the LCR or something around those parts.

Either way both seem to be nice guns, and it seems that they are popular so we shall see;)

Take care guys and hopefully yours come in tomorrow;)

Out of curiosity I presume you guys are getting them from Duncan's since that happens to be where mine came from? If not just wondering. Oh and pending you get them from Duncan's and they are like mine, expect to spend a little extra time with a file around the trigger guard as mine are going to need some attention before I can do any rigs for them. Though as I'm sure you guys have encountered that's usually the worst part of the Duncan's guns, well Rings too often times.

Luke

Luke

Sponsored Links