Remora Holster what a great experience!

This is a discussion on Remora Holster what a great experience! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just want to let people know that I had a great experience with Remora Holsters. I contacted the owner ( Alan) last week and ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gunnitt
  • 1 Post By TN_Mike

Thread: Remora Holster what a great experience!

Remora Holster what a great experience!

I just want to let people know that I had a great experience with Remora Holsters. I contacted the owner ( Alan) last week and asked about making a custom holster for my H&K usp .45 compact with a laserlight laser. Alan asked me to sketch out the weapon and e-mail it to him which I did early wednesday morning. At 9:30 wednesday morning I got a surprise call from Remora Holster letting me know my holster was complete and shipped! I received my holster on Friday and have now worn it over the past three days for more than 20 hrs and it really works! I have gotten in and out of several vehicles, as well as done any every day task without any movement of the holster at all, draw is easy and I had the moisture barrier addded for $5 more since I live in SW. Florida what a bargain and what tremendous service.
    http://www.remoraholsters.com/Home_Page.html
    Philly Boy likes this.

2. Remove Ads

Yep, All other companys should look at Remora as a template for customer service. Not often you find a company with great customer service that provides a very good product at a very affordable price. I have a Remora for my G27 and one on the way for my SP101. Great holsters.
    Glock 22, 27 Gen 4
    Ruger SP101 .357mag
    S&W 637 Airweight
    Ruger Single Six
    Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt
    Mossberg 835 Grand Slam

Remora

I just ordered a holster from them. I decided to call Remora first before ordering to make sure what "cut" would be best. He said the ART6 is ideal for the g27 as its the smaller side of the size 6 and the art is ideal for a positive grip. Also the less materiel wont affect retention when IWB. He also said because I called he would give me a FREE MAG POUCH. Now that's awesome customer service. I hope I like the holsters as much as others do. I will be needing a few more if so.

Nice wish I would have called. I have that for my G27 nice holster. I will call when I get one for my Mustang :)

I juat ordered two and a mag pouch. They are closed down till the new year. Excited about trying them out

The 1st holster I bought to CC was a Remora since I wasn't sure exactly what position would be the most comfortable/concealable for me. I've had some trouble figuring out where to put it when using public restrooms...especially if my (young) children are with me.

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    I do not like belts period. I always wear shorts or leisure type pants with drawstrings. The Remora and its sticky exterior are a perfect solution for my casual IWB needs even with the full size FN57 that I carry. I do not consider it to be the be all and end all for theserious 24/7 CCer but for me and my avoidance of belts , it meets my needs and does it well.

I also ordered a Remora for my LC9. I ordered one with the mag pouch attached. But I had wanted it to be with a reinforced top for reholstering. Unfortunitly they don't make the holster that has the mag pouch attached with the reinforced top option. But to my surprise Alan had sent me a free single and free double mag pouch to make up for it. Great customer service. Now my plans are to use the single mag for a flashlight when I carry the LC9 since the holster it self has the mag pouch attached for the spare. And I will use the double mag pouch for when I carry my LCP. It will house a spare mag and a flashlight. Perfect set up IMO. Now if I can just decide on which flashlight to get.
    Shoot Safe, Shoot Straight and Shoot Often

I have heard so many good reports of Remora that I think I am going to have to go ahead and order one for the CW9. I honestly don't think I have heard a single bad thing about this company and that is a very rare thing indeed.
    Philly Boy likes this.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Just Bought One

Based on the comments here i just ordered a Remora Holster. Spoke w/ Alan & he was very helpful & tossed in a mag carrier. will let you know my experience.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." - Winston Churchill

"You can accomplish more with a kind word and a gun, than you can with just a kind word." ~ ALPHONSE CAPONE

Links