Fist shoulder holsters

This is a discussion on Fist shoulder holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does any one have any experience with fist shoulder holsters? Thanks...

Thread: Fist shoulder holsters

Fist shoulder holsters

Does any one have any experience with fist shoulder holsters?
    Thanks

2. Remove Ads

Yes! I have the vertical, but seldom use it here in FL. I used it on my Harley where the cooler wind usually required a jacket, and thus, a shoulder holster worked well. Now that my Harley has been replaced by a full size convertible, my http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/70.htm sits in the closet.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    Just a question retsupt99: I would venture to say that just about every request for info on holsters is replied to by you with almost exclusive commentary on FIST. Are you such a big fan or what? They are fine holsters but it starts your replies begin to look "funny".

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Just a question retsupt99: I would venture to say that just about every request for info on holsters is replied to by you with almost exclusive commentary on FIST. Are you such a big fan or what? They are fine holsters but it starts your replies begin to look "funny".
    resupt99 is taking the time to reply to requests for "opinions" on holsters, sometimes specific to Fist holsters. This time in particular he has info directly related the the op's question. The only reply that looks "funny" here is yours, my friend.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap
    Fist has a fan, and it happens to be retsupt99. They do have nice stuff. It's always an option to pay heed to or ignore any and all advice on a forum.
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

Distinguished Member
    Yeah, it's no secret that Retsupt is a fan of FIST, but everybody has brands they favor, so why not push a brand one knows to be of quality? Especially in a thread made for opinions on that brand...

I guess he like Fist works ,why you think is that "funny"

Yeah, I know what you are saying about Retsup. Because of him the UPS guy just dropped off two more Fist holsters that I love. Thanks Retsup.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Stevew View Post
    Yeah, I know what you are saying about Retsup. Because of him the UPS guy just dropped off two more Fist holsters that I love. Thanks Retsup.
    +1 thanks to a thread were Retsupt mentioned Fist, I'm a owner and a fan myself. My neighbor has another one ordered.

I was excited to see so many replies untill I read them. Thank you Retsupt99 for the info, do you think it would be concealable under a leather motorcycle vest wearing a tshirt ?

Yep, I do like Fist, and I have been recommending that maker for years (and thanks for noticing).
    I have, however, mentioned on many occasions that we have many fine holster makers within this forum. To each his own...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Links