Side Guard Holster

Side Guard Holster

This is a discussion on Side Guard Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Got my new Side Guard Holster, I bought "The Snap" model. I have to say, this is for me the absolute pefect holster. Great craftmanship ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Side Guard Holster

Got my new Side Guard Holster, I bought "The Snap" model. I have to say, this is for me the absolute pefect holster. Great craftmanship and finish and the fit is amazing. Erik is a great guy to do business with.

His web site: http://www.sideguardholsters.com

Ron
    Quote Originally Posted by tawcat View Post
    Got my new Side Guard Holster, I bought "The Snap" model. I have to say, this is for me the absolute pefect holster. Great craftmanship and finish and the fit is amazing. Erik is a great guy to do business with.

His web site: http://www.sideguardholsters.com
    I am looking for an OWB holster that will conceal under a loose fitting T shirt. What gun is the holster for and does it fit tight against your body? I have foud that with OWB holsters the weight of the gun causes the grip to fall away from the body, causing the gun to print. Is that an issue with your "snap" model Side guard?

Thanks.
    "It does not do to leave a dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."

J. R. R. Tolkien

I have foud this to be the best I've ever had. I carry a S&W 637 .38. Like many others, I've spent a small fortune in the search for the perfect holster. I think my quest has ended.

Heres a few pics, not the best pics, but gives you an idea. http://s398.photobucket.com/albums/p...nap%20Holster/

I have "The Snap" as well. Great holster! Good for appendix carry. Erik does fantastic work at a good price and pretty quick turnaround!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

I have a holster ordered from him now. I am super excited and this post makes it worse. I have been impressed with our communication because I wanted my j frame to ride lower than most do. I got a no problem.

Yeppers, Erik was two days from starting my order when I emailed him and changed from a Taurus to the S&W. He said no problem. And it wasn't. I love the convenience of snap on/snap off!!!!

Funny you should mention that. I ordered my holster for a j frame and have since purchased a SP101. I had thought about trying to change it but I figure its no big deal. If I like it I will just order another.

Quote Originally Posted by camsdaddy View Post
    Funny you should mention that. I ordered my holster for a j frame and have since purchased a SP101. I had thought about trying to change it but I figure its no big deal. If I like it I will just order another.
    I ended up selling the Taurus I was going to carry. So I really didn't need to have two of them!!!!

This is my Snap

This is my Slide and a Mag pouch that Erik made to match for me,both holsters for my Glock 27, 40 cal. Hes a real nice guy.I have holster made feom alotta makers,Milt Sparks,K&D Holsters,H.B.E holsters,D.M.Bullard, Kramer,Galco,Desantis,many more.I have worn those 2 holsters for the past 2 years to work in.They carry my Glock great,no printing,only covered with a t-shirt or a tank top.They carry close to the body,and tight.He is making me right now another Slide Holster for my,Springfeild EMP 40 cal.I like his holsters better than any other custom maker,IMO.For off the shelf in a gun store I buy Galco,for custom,I call Erik at Side Gaurd Holsters.

I surely do not want to beat a dead horse, but, I have been wearing my "The Snap" for a week now. I cannot tell you how comfortable it is. And today I had to run into the Post Office, I pulled my 637 out and put it under my seat. Got back into the car and reholstered without any trouble at all. That is a total plus in my book. I carry at about 5 o'clock and it is so snug, just lays up against me. I'm a happy camper.

Thanks for the business all.

I have some customers who have purchased nothing but The Snaps from me. The work great for anyone who needs to take the gun on and off a lot or lefties.

Merry Christmas!
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

drw
    Yes Erik is a great guy to deal with.
    URL=http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m252/65ss/?action=view&current=190.jpg][/URL]

drw
    Oooops

I liked the Double Snap well enough from the pictures that I convinced my parents to order me one in time to get it for my birthday in March.

*grumbles about being a poor college student*

Another happy Snap customer here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links