Tucker/Garrett Customer Service

This is a discussion on Tucker/Garrett Customer Service within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; A few weeks ago, I ordered a Tucker "Silent Thunder" IWB holster. When it arrived, I liked the holster, but found that the clip allowed ...

A few weeks ago, I ordered a Tucker "Silent Thunder" IWB holster. When it arrived, I liked the holster, but found that the clip allowed the holster to rock on my belt. I had ordered two different clip types with the holster, but both had the same problem.

Friday, I sent an email to Tucker explaining the problem and suggesting the a wider clip, say 1-1/2" to 2" wide, might solve the problem. Within a few hours I received an email back saying they would mail out a wider clip on Monday (there is no wider clip shown on their website).

Today I received a clip in the mail from Garrett Industries that is about 1-1/2" wide. It definitely improves the stability of the holster on my belt.

Now that is CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

It's refreshing when someone stands behind their equipment!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Quote Originally Posted by WoodLark View Post
    A few weeks ago, I ordered a Tucker "Silent Thunder" IWB holster. When it arrived, I liked the holster, but found that the clip allowed the holster to rock on my belt. I had ordered two different clip types with the holster, but both had the same problem.

Friday, I sent an email to Tucker explaining the problem and suggesting the a wider clip, say 1-1/2" to 2" wide, might solve the problem. Within a few hours I received an email back saying they would mail out a wider clip on Monday (there is no wider clip shown on their website).

Today I received a clip in the mail from Garrett Industries that is about 1-1/2" wide. It definitely improves the stability of the holster on my belt.

Now that is CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    At Garrett, our customers ARE our business, and we are proud to offer the type of service we would expect for ourselves. Thank you for the high praise! BTW, Rob, at Tucker does handle the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Holsters. We have several new items that Rob does not carry, as well as all of the Silent Thunder models on our site. Check us out when you get the chance http://www.giholsters.com. Current delivery time is two weeks!
    The Second Amendment is clear, concise, and not open to interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by gimike View Post
    At Garrett, our customers ARE our business, and we are proud to offer the type of service we would expect for ourselves. Thank you for the high praise! BTW, Rob, at Tucker does handle the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Holsters. We have several new items that Rob does not carry, as well as all of the Silent Thunder models on our site. Check us out when you get the chance http://www.giholsters.com. Current delivery time is two weeks!
    Due to product conflict between Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Holsters and one of Tucker Holsters newer items. Tuckergunleather, previously an outlet for both companies,has ceased to be an agent for Garrett and has removed Silent Thunder Holsters from his website. Silent Thunder holsters are still available at http://www.giholsters.com, and you may expect the same great customer service as always. We believe this divestiture will benefit both companies by removing ongoing consumer confusion of each companies products.
    The Second Amendment is clear, concise, and not open to interpretation.

Links