Undertech Undercover shorts for women - Page 2

Undertech Undercover shorts for women

This is a discussion on Undertech Undercover shorts for women within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by cammo girl Shapewear is modern talk for what were known as girdles. They are tight stretchy underwear kind of things like the ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Undertech Undercover shorts for women

Quote Originally Posted by cammo girl View Post
    Shapewear is modern talk for what were known as girdles. They are tight stretchy underwear kind of things like the tops of control top pantyhose that hold you all in, i.e. flatten the tummy or other rolls of fat. It looks like Tala needs no shapewear. I have some things I wear it with, form fitting knits for example when you want no lines or no bulges where no bulge should appear. Slimming.

Anyhow, that is the answer to your question.

Merry Christmas.

ps. here I am on Christmas Eve on a gun nut forum talking about shapewear. Whoda thought. Weird.
    I thought this was the Victoria Secret Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by cammo girl View Post
    Shapewear is modern talk for what were known as girdles. They are tight stretchy underwear kind of things like the tops of control top pantyhose that hold you all in, i.e. flatten the tummy or other rolls of fat. It looks like Tala needs no shapewear.
    "shapeware" aka Spankx (dunno if that's how it's spelled) as my sister wears, is also handy under skirts simply to keep your thighs from rubbing. Kinda like boxer briefs, except for girls. Even if you don't need to flatten anything, it still has it's uses.

and BikerRN I've considered it, and tried it. Kinda makes me look a little pudgy and my coworkers all know me as the "tiny skinny one" so that might be a bit suspicious. It can and does work ok for driving since I have the subcompact gun, but there's the whole belt attachment to conceal too. My coworkers are unusually nosy, probably because they're all young. They like to ask about all my other gear, pocket knife, belt watch, flashlights, etc. so I really don't want to give them anything to ask about. Works fine for "normal" stuff, I've carried to Kroger that way. Generally I stick with my Snap slide though when I don't have to tuck my shirt, and the shorts keep my gun in a similar position so I don't have to think about where it's at today. I'm a creature of habit, as we all are at least to a point.

Bark'n I love this gun! My whole family actually likes it too. My mom wants one and my sister has one. My 16 yo sister doesn't have any guns yet, but she loves shooting mine!
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

As Gloves said, "It's difficult to argue with success."

I just thought I'd throw it out there as an option, but seeing as how you've already tried it I'll go back to reading my Victoria Secret catalog.

Biker

Distinguished Member
    http://www.pistolwear.com/holsters.htm

This website also appeared on the forum somewhere and I bookmarked it. Another tight to the body similar kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tala View Post
    I love this gun! My whole family actually likes it too. My mom wants one and my sister has one. My 16 yo sister doesn't have any guns yet, but she loves shooting mine!
    Sounds like you have a great family!
    America: Your government is not ignoring you, it's insulting you.

The Bill of Rights: Void where prohibited by law.

It's a nice product, but it seems like it would be pretty expensive to EDC that way, because you'd have to have a whole bunch of 'em.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of Bliss.

~ Miyamoto Musashi

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Nope, would have never guessed you were CC! Looks good.

^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by davidw View Post
    At the risk of getting even more infraction points I thought that some may want to see the full video demo of this product. It can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4dRjnUL8oc

^^^^^^^^^YIKES!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^

Whew, WoW!!
    I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy."

M&Pc .357sig, 2340Sigpro .357sig

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    It's a nice product, but it seems like it would be pretty expensive to EDC that way, because you'd have to have a whole bunch of 'em.
    um, *cough cough* wear a thong under 'em . . . I hear Victoria's Secret is having the after-Christmas sale on in early January in case you need to stock up!
    I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

They look like they do a good job of concealing. The pics you posted show that it is not readily obvious that you are armed at all. as long as they work for you then i say continue to use them. But i can see how the gun would start to irritate after a while, especially driving a lot.

And you say you wear a thong under them? Hmmm......I may have to think on that for a while.......hmmmm.......
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Quote Originally Posted by Tala View Post
    um, *cough cough* wear a thong under 'em . . . I hear Victoria's Secret is having the after-Christmas sale on in early January in case you need to stock up!
    Can you post a PIC of you demonstrating the thong?
    I'm not sure I know what you are referring to, or how it is applied.

Biker

I watched that video several times. That was a great job of hiding the gun; I never saw it!
    John
    Assault is a behavior, not a device.

"Don't never take no shortcuts." Patty Reed, Donner Party

Lifetime NRA member

VIP Member
    Well, I can’t say much about the holsters but everything else looks match quality.
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

And we wonder why we don't have more women around here...

Flattery and a sense of humor still go a long way, right?

Nice product. It definitely makes the gun disappear on you. Now if I could just get my Wife to carry more than a knife, maybe I could get a live demonstration kinda like that nifty video...
    That which does not kill us leaves us broken and bleeding...

Don’t mess with the guy who can barely stand up. His remaining options for self-defense don't include your survival.

Convenire Volui Spectatus

Tala thanks for sharing looks like something that would interest my wife.
    Tom
    Osculare pultem meam! - Kiss my grits!

Quote Originally Posted by BikerRN View Post
    Can you post a PIC of you demonstrating the thong?
    I'm not sure I know what you are referring to, or how it is applied.

Biker
    You guys do crack me up. It's a good thing I tend to hang with guys a lot and don't take affront to that kind of talk. :)
    If you need a demonstration Biker, you'd better just go look up the VS catalog online.....or pm me your number LOL J/K about that last part!

My sister tried on the shorts and she loved them!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links