Tucker Holster for P250?

Tucker Holster for P250?

This is a discussion on Tucker Holster for P250? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for an IWB holster for a Sig P250 Compact 9mm. I've looked at Tucker's Texas Heritage and Tucker's The Answer. Just wondering if ...

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    New Member Array AznMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3

    Tucker Holster for P250?

    I'm looking for an IWB holster for a Sig P250 Compact 9mm. I've looked at Tucker's Texas Heritage and Tucker's The Answer. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with either holster so I can get some feedback as to which one would be best. I'm a 5'5" male about 150 lbs, so I'm a bit of a little guy. I'm worried about outlining when carrying with a t-shirt. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


  2. #2
    Member Array OldLincoln's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    471
    I have a Kahr PM9 - a very compact carry gun and it nestles perfectly into my Tucker Silent Thunder. I firmly believe this single clip IWB is the best choice for me and my 9mm. It is a Kydex shell with an inside lining of soft leather. I can pick it up and simply slip it on, unlike any 2 clip IWB with no sag on my inexpensive 5.11 gun belt. I wear it all day every day, except when I carry the 45 - not often.

    I also got the Silent Thunder for my Colt 45 Commander but my belt couldn't handle the extra weight without sagging. Tucker gave me a full refund on the Silent Thunder and I purchased a Tucker The Answer - leather lined Kydex/leather hybrid with dual clips. It's perfect for my usage and spread the load so no sag.

    If my signature line links are still up take a look at the holsters. I really recommend trying the ST for your compact.

  3. #3
    New Member Array AznMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
    I have a Kahr PM9 - a very compact carry gun and it nestles perfectly into my Tucker Silent Thunder. I firmly believe this single clip IWB is the best choice for me and my 9mm. It is a Kydex shell with an inside lining of soft leather. I can pick it up and simply slip it on, unlike any 2 clip IWB with no sag on my inexpensive 5.11 gun belt. I wear it all day every day, except when I carry the 45 - not often.

    I also got the Silent Thunder for my Colt 45 Commander but my belt couldn't handle the extra weight without sagging. Tucker gave me a full refund on the Silent Thunder and I purchased a Tucker The Answer - leather lined Kydex/leather hybrid with dual clips. It's perfect for my usage and spread the load so no sag.

    If my signature line links are still up take a look at the holsters. I really recommend trying the ST for your compact.
    Thanks for the reply. The only issue I've run into is that my current holster is a single clip and it weighs down my belt so it doesn't ride comfortably. I wanted a two-clip system to distribute the weight a bit. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Member Array orangehole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    315
    The 2 clip system does provide more support especially when the handgun has some weightd. I just received a Tucker Silent thunder for my J frame and the holster is fantastic! So slick on the draw. I have tried the MTAC and it's crap compared to Tucker's Silent thunder. Thums up for Tucker

  5. #5
    Senior Member Array swinokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    935
    Have the Answer for my full size 1911. Leather lines Kydex sold me. Perfect craftsmanship.

    I have Supertucks for my Glocks and while they work, they aren't as "finished" as the Tucker.

    I have an MTAC for my 1911 but stopped using it when I got The Answer. Leather lined Kydex protects the finish better IMO

    Tucker CS is extraordinary IMO. Rob is the best.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Array foxytwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    505
    I have a sig p250 c 9mm. I use a kholster iwb and it is one of the best I have had. I almost forget I am wearing it.

  7. #7
    New Member Array AznMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by swinokur View Post
    Have the Answer for my full size 1911. Leather lines Kydex sold me. Perfect craftsmanship.

    I have Supertucks for my Glocks and while they work, they aren't as "finished" as the Tucker.

    I have an MTAC for my 1911 but stopped using it when I got The Answer. Leather lined Kydex protects the finish better IMO

    Tucker CS is extraordinary IMO. Rob is the best.
    Do you have a problem with the gun "imprinting" when you wear a t-shirt? I checked out kholster and Tucker and I think I like Tucker better, but I'm still concerned about keeping my P250 concealed.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Array swinokur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    935
    All my IWB holsters are set for maximum forward cant. Hides the butt and lets me sit no issues.I don't print at all but you need a couple things

    Printed or dark shirts print less.
    You may need to go up a shirt size.
    I can even tuck in a button down or a polo and you can't see it. Blouse the shirt and bit and it's gone.

  9. #9
    Sponsor Array gimike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
    I have a Kahr PM9 - a very compact carry gun and it nestles perfectly into my Tucker Silent Thunder. I firmly believe this single clip IWB is the best choice for me and my 9mm. It is a Kydex shell with an inside lining of soft leather. I can pick it up and simply slip it on, unlike any 2 clip IWB with no sag on my inexpensive 5.11 gun belt. I wear it all day every day, except when I carry the 45 - not often.

    I also got the Silent Thunder for my Colt 45 Commander but my belt couldn't handle the extra weight without sagging. Tucker gave me a full refund on the Silent Thunder and I purchased a Tucker The Answer - leather lined Kydex/leather hybrid with dual clips. It's perfect for my usage and spread the load so no sag.

    If my signature line links are still up take a look at the holsters. I really recommend trying the ST for your compact.
    Thank you for the high praise on the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Holster! Rob, at Tuckergunleather is an authorized distributor of the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder line of holsters. The return policy and guaranty of the Garrett Silent Thunder is supplied by Garrett Industries. We have been partnered with Rob for distribution of the Silent Thunder for several years, and hold him in high regard. If you have dealt with Rob in the past, you know his customer service record is unsurpassed. Don't hesitate to continue using him. Rob however, does not carry all of our products, and I would encourage you to give us a look at http://www.giholsters.com. We have designed and developed some other very innovative holsters to complement the Silent Thunder line.
    Last edited by gimike; January 4th, 2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: added information
    The Second Amendment is clear, concise, and not open to interpretation.

  10. #10
    Sponsor Array gimike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by AznMan View Post
    Thanks for the reply. The only issue I've run into is that my current holster is a single clip and it weighs down my belt so it doesn't ride comfortably. I wanted a two-clip system to distribute the weight a bit. Thanks.
    We can supply you with an extra wide clip for your GI Silent Thunder to address any sag you may experience on a regular belt or a smaller gun belt. I use a 1 3/4" gun belt, and have no problem with sag using the standard clip.
    The Second Amendment is clear, concise, and not open to interpretation.

  11. #11
    Member Array 1aaron11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Amarillo TX
    Posts
    28
    craftsmanship A+ i have one for my 1911 and pf9 so yes it is a good iwb

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Sig P250 SUBCompact holster?
    By ThumperACC in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: December 29th, 2013, 11:41 AM
  2. Sig P250 Shoulder Holster Suggestions
    By Eddie A. in forum Concealed Carry Issues & Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 8th, 2010, 10:34 PM
  3. Need IWB holster for Sig P250 sub compact
    By slatecaller in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2010, 08:15 PM
  4. Holster for Sig P250
    By 12 gauge in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 10th, 2010, 09:44 PM
  5. sig p250 holster
    By beersndeer in forum Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 4th, 2009, 07:36 PM

Search tags for this page

best concealment holster for sig p250
,

best holster for p250

,

best p250 holster

,
p250 clip
,

p250 holster

,

sig p250 compact iwb holster

,
sig p250 iwb
,
sig p250 iwb holster
,

sig p250 kydex holster

,
sig p250 shoulder holster
,

sig p250 subcompact iwb holster

,
sig p250 subcompact kydex holster
Click on a term to search for related topics.

» Log in

User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» DefensiveCarry Sponsors