Tucker Holster for P250?

Tucker Holster for P250?

This is a discussion on Tucker Holster for P250? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm looking for an IWB holster for a Sig P250 Compact 9mm. I've looked at Tucker's Texas Heritage and Tucker's The Answer. Just wondering if ...

Tucker Holster for P250?

I'm looking for an IWB holster for a Sig P250 Compact 9mm. I've looked at Tucker's Texas Heritage and Tucker's The Answer. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with either holster so I can get some feedback as to which one would be best. I'm a 5'5" male about 150 lbs, so I'm a bit of a little guy. I'm worried about outlining when carrying with a t-shirt. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have a Kahr PM9 - a very compact carry gun and it nestles perfectly into my Tucker Silent Thunder. I firmly believe this single clip IWB is the best choice for me and my 9mm. It is a Kydex shell with an inside lining of soft leather. I can pick it up and simply slip it on, unlike any 2 clip IWB with no sag on my inexpensive 5.11 gun belt. I wear it all day every day, except when I carry the 45 - not often.

I also got the Silent Thunder for my Colt 45 Commander but my belt couldn't handle the extra weight without sagging. Tucker gave me a full refund on the Silent Thunder and I purchased a Tucker The Answer - leather lined Kydex/leather hybrid with dual clips. It's perfect for my usage and spread the load so no sag.

If my signature line links are still up take a look at the holsters. I really recommend trying the ST for your compact.

Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
    I have a Kahr PM9 - a very compact carry gun and it nestles perfectly into my Tucker Silent Thunder. I firmly believe this single clip IWB is the best choice for me and my 9mm. It is a Kydex shell with an inside lining of soft leather. I can pick it up and simply slip it on, unlike any 2 clip IWB with no sag on my inexpensive 5.11 gun belt. I wear it all day every day, except when I carry the 45 - not often.

I also got the Silent Thunder for my Colt 45 Commander but my belt couldn't handle the extra weight without sagging. Tucker gave me a full refund on the Silent Thunder and I purchased a Tucker The Answer - leather lined Kydex/leather hybrid with dual clips. It's perfect for my usage and spread the load so no sag.

If my signature line links are still up take a look at the holsters. I really recommend trying the ST for your compact.
    Thanks for the reply. The only issue I've run into is that my current holster is a single clip and it weighs down my belt so it doesn't ride comfortably. I wanted a two-clip system to distribute the weight a bit. Thanks.

The 2 clip system does provide more support especially when the handgun has some weightd. I just received a Tucker Silent thunder for my J frame and the holster is fantastic! So slick on the draw. I have tried the MTAC and it's crap compared to Tucker's Silent thunder. Thums up for Tucker

Have the Answer for my full size 1911. Leather lines Kydex sold me. Perfect craftsmanship.

I have Supertucks for my Glocks and while they work, they aren't as "finished" as the Tucker.

I have an MTAC for my 1911 but stopped using it when I got The Answer. Leather lined Kydex protects the finish better IMO

Tucker CS is extraordinary IMO. Rob is the best.

I have a sig p250 c 9mm. I use a kholster iwb and it is one of the best I have had. I almost forget I am wearing it.

Quote Originally Posted by swinokur View Post
    Have the Answer for my full size 1911. Leather lines Kydex sold me. Perfect craftsmanship.

I have Supertucks for my Glocks and while they work, they aren't as "finished" as the Tucker.

I have an MTAC for my 1911 but stopped using it when I got The Answer. Leather lined Kydex protects the finish better IMO

Tucker CS is extraordinary IMO. Rob is the best.
    Do you have a problem with the gun "imprinting" when you wear a t-shirt? I checked out kholster and Tucker and I think I like Tucker better, but I'm still concerned about keeping my P250 concealed.

All my IWB holsters are set for maximum forward cant. Hides the butt and lets me sit no issues.I don't print at all but you need a couple things

Printed or dark shirts print less.
    You may need to go up a shirt size.
    I can even tuck in a button down or a polo and you can't see it. Blouse the shirt and bit and it's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post

Thank you for the high praise on the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Holster! Rob, at Tuckergunleather is an authorized distributor of the Garrett Industries Silent Thunder line of holsters. The return policy and guaranty of the Garrett Silent Thunder is supplied by Garrett Industries. We have been partnered with Rob for distribution of the Silent Thunder for several years, and hold him in high regard. If you have dealt with Rob in the past, you know his customer service record is unsurpassed. Don't hesitate to continue using him. Rob however, does not carry all of our products, and I would encourage you to give us a look at http://www.giholsters.com. We have designed and developed some other very innovative holsters to complement the Silent Thunder line.
    Last edited by gimike; January 4th, 2011 at 12:06 PM. Reason: added information
    The Second Amendment is clear, concise, and not open to interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by AznMan View Post
    Thanks for the reply. The only issue I've run into is that my current holster is a single clip and it weighs down my belt so it doesn't ride comfortably. I wanted a two-clip system to distribute the weight a bit. Thanks.
    We can supply you with an extra wide clip for your GI Silent Thunder to address any sag you may experience on a regular belt or a smaller gun belt. I use a 1 3/4" gun belt, and have no problem with sag using the standard clip.
    The Second Amendment is clear, concise, and not open to interpretation.

craftsmanship A+ i have one for my 1911 and pf9 so yes it is a good iwb

Links