In search of IWB Holster similar to Del Fatti ISP-4

In search of IWB Holster similar to Del Fatti ISP-4

This is a discussion on In search of IWB Holster similar to Del Fatti ISP-4 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Long time lurker and New Member looking for some guidance. I lucked into a Del Fatti ISP-4 for my P7 PSP about 6 months ago ...

Thread: In search of IWB Holster similar to Del Fatti ISP-4

Question In search of IWB Holster similar to Del Fatti ISP-4

Long time lurker and New Member looking for some guidance.

I lucked into a Del Fatti ISP-4 for my P7 PSP about 6 months ago and love it.

My issue is I alternate depending on days agenda and dress between my p7 and a p30. For the P30 I've been using a CB Supertuck but have found it to not be as comfortable and concealing (part of that has to do with the width of the p30 v. the p7).

I'm looking at other options for the p30.

1. Would the ISP-4 be an ideal setup for a p30 since that gun lacks the "heavy handle" of the p7?

1a. If so does anyone else make a holster like it since Matt's not taking orders at present?

2. If not does anyone have experience/own both a Supertuck and something like the ISP-LP, VMII or Alessi Watch 6 that would be willing to share their thoughts as to the differences in how they carry/ride?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Well this is getting me no where.

I sent emails with questions to a couple of other makers with no response (not surprised after reading the holster maker sticky since both are in it). I'm going to call Milt Sparks tomorrow to inquire. Any other custom makers that are held in high regard and still delivering within 6 mos time frame?

Thanks

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    OK, Matt designed the ISP-4 specifically for the P7s notably the much heavier M13 and M10 and for the P7s it is a fantastic rig and what I use to carry my M13 in. A lighter gun wouldn't work as well since it needs to flex with your body something the ISP-4 doesn't as the loops are solid and won't rotate like say a VMII, Watch Six or for that matter just about every other IWB rig on the market. A VMII or like design would be the best thing for your P30. Another excellent rig that like the ISP-4 doesn't take up as much "real estate" is the Ritchie "Stakeout". This is my favorite IWB for most of my pistols. He doesn't list the P30 on his site but I'll bet he either has it or can get it quickly and Skips delivery times are in the weeks not months! Keep in mind that a lot of these people will be in Vegas for the Shot Show this week but SKip is really great about responding to e-mails or calls. http://www.ritchieholsters.com

Thanks for the reply torrejon. Matt was actually great and responded to an email I sent (within 12 hours huge kudos on that). His response echoes your sentiments on the ISP-4 and he directed me toward the ISP-LP. Since Matt's not taking orders at present I've reached out to Ryan at RGrizzle and Tim at TTgunleather each for holsters. I will post up pictures and reviews once I receive it all.

Check out Adam Bon at Overland Gunleather, Adam does great work.

Sponsored Links