Crossbreed Snapslide

Crossbreed Snapslide

This is a discussion on Crossbreed Snapslide within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking for a holster for my M&P 9c that I can wear when I am better dressed. Meaning pants that fit, instead of ...

Thread: Crossbreed Snapslide

Crossbreed Snapslide

I am looking for a holster for my M&P 9c that I can wear when I am better dressed. Meaning pants that fit, instead of pants that are a little larger to accommodate that extra inch of pistol.

I have a Fobus Paddle, as well as a BlackHawk Serpa holster. Both these holsters still stick the pistol out a inch or more away from my body, making the pistol difficult to conceal. It looks like the snapslide from Crossbreed might be the best of both worlds? But I would like to hear from those of you who have used the snapslide. Does it have a tendency to sag away from the body?

Also, if any of you have found an OWB holster that does a great job of closely fitting the pistol to the body, I would like to hear from you too. Pictures will be an added bonus, and much appreciated.

http://crossbreedholsters.com/Holste...%2cProductName
    "Being armed gives you options"

Kimber Pro Carry II; S&W M&P; S&W M&P9c; Walther PPS: Ruger SP101 357: Kahr P380 w/ CT; NAA 22mag; Rock River AR-15; NEF Pardner Pump; Benelli Nova

My wife carries an XD 9mm sc in one. She is small framed and hides it well with a cover garment. She carries it on a Wilderness Frequent Flyer belt with the stiffener. No sag at all.

I have a leather beltslide from Tagua, but the Crossbreed is thinner leather and holds tighter to the body. I'm considering buying one for my G19. It really is a great holster.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

The snap on pancake from TT Gunleather is the best I have found. I have no trouble concealing an FNP-9 under a T-shirt.
    Earth is the insane asylum of the universe!

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I have two "pancake" style OWB's, a Galco Concealment and a High Noon Skin Guard. Both hold my FNP-40 which is not small by any means pretty close to my body. I have several other paddle holsters for the range but they do stick out too far for concealed carry. I would like to try a custom made holster but I do not have the patience to wait.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

The Snapslide is quite good, but I found that the Glock Sport combat holds just a hair tighter to the body. The snapslide is a very nice rig and works quite well around 4:00 on the waist.

I actually didnt like the Crossbreed slide holster even though I LOVE my crossbreed tucks. I have a Desantis mini-slide which is real nice. Holds my G19 in nice and tight. It's got a solid grip on the pistol but is NOT a true retention holster...
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    You are not paranoid if They are actually out to get you, however, They probably are not and you probably are.

I got a snap slide on the way for my G-36. I have a super tuck deluxe that does a great job with my dress shirts tucked in. The snapslide will be more of a casual dress holster. I can hardly wait to get it....I love the Crossbreed Holsters.
    Glock 36 / Crimson Trace LG-436
    Ruger LCP / Crimson Trace LG-431

The Snap Slide is my favorite holster (for my XD9SC) and my preferred EDC, except when I have to wear something tuckable. I wear it with a Crossbreed leather gun belt. With a loose shirt you can't see a thing.

I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them. -- John Wayne as John B. Books in "The Shootist"

Links