desantis holsters

This is a discussion on desantis holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Any reviews of a desantis holsters. Seem to be a good price but you usually get what you pay for....

Thread: desantis holsters

desantis holsters

Any reviews of a desantis holsters. Seem to be a good price but you usually get what you pay for.

2. Remove Ads

I use a nemesis for my kel tec p-3at. Covers trigger, holds gun in position, gun can draw easily and holster stays in pocket. Would like a little thinner tho

VIP Member
    Not the best looking, but certainly not ugly. I like the three slot speed scabard for my OWB needs. They ride tight to my body and, with the properly sized belt, it stays put.

I have used more expensive custom holters and while most are better to look at, none work as well for me.

I recommend them to anyone.
    "Mind own business"
    "Always cut cards"

i've got a Tuck This 2 for my Beretta 85F. fits the gun perfectly along with a spare mag. it's got some structure to it, and i always wear an undershirt between the holster and my skin, but i've never felt any sore/raw spots after wearing it for a day. never had to draw from it in a "situation", but in dry practice, it's pretty quick. for the price, you can't beat it.

Distinguished Member Array PAcanis's Avatar
    I tried out an Intruder for a bit. It was very bulky compared to similar CBs or Galcos.

CMR
    DeSantis is my second favorite "go to" non-custom holster maker, just slightly behind Don Hume.
    Highly recommend!
    For a lot of people, being a victim is a way of Life. That's a Life I choose NOT to live.

A Shepherd must tend to his Flock. And at times........fight off the wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by CMR View Post
    DeSantis is my second favorite "go to" non-custom holster maker, just slightly behind Don Hume.
    Highly recommend!
    Agree. Funny you say that as I have a DeSantis Nemesis for my pocket and a Hume for OWB. I like them both!

I have a Desantis mini-slide. It's fairly new so I have only worn it a few times out and about but I have worn it around the house a bit. It is almost too snug on the gun so I will have to follow their advice and put a dress sock on it and holster it overnight to stretch it just a bit. Right now when I holster the gun it actually can move the slide back a little! Anyway, it's a good looking holster and holds my G19 nicely.
    "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
    You are not paranoid if They are actually out to get you, however, They probably are not and you probably are.

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    I too have a DeSantis, Nemisis with built in mag. holder for my Kel-Tec, P3AT. It really completely hides the shape of the gun and even in slacks looks like a wallet in my pocket.

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    I have a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster for my S&W 442 and a Desantis Thumb Break Scabbard holster for my Walther P99. I think they are top notch holsters with a fantastic price. Nonetheless, I have never owned a custom made leather holster so I cannot tell the difference.
    "If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

Im almost sold on the tuck II, the clip looks a little bulkey in the picture, any thoughts

I have several DeSantis holsters. My two favorite DeSantis holsters are the Cozy Partner. I have one for 1911s and one for G22. I think the Cozy Partner is great for large autos. I have the Nemis for LCP. I am not as crazy about it as most forum members. I have the Intruder that is a tuckable hybred. Not to crazy about that one either. I also have an OWB snubby holster from them that I like. But they are well made holsters with no wait. When I get another auto handgun I will get another Cozy Partner.
    Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

i recently started carrying and picked up a Cozy Partner for my first IWB holster (for a HK P2000SK) along with one of their belts. Both are very comfortable and have been worn for a couple of ten hour stints. I would recommend to anyone looking for an "off-the-shelf" holster w/ no wait.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner71 View Post
    Not the best looking, but certainly not ugly. I like the three slot speed scabard for my OWB needs. They ride tight to my body and, with the properly sized belt, it stays put.

I have used more expensive custom holters and while most are better to look at, none work as well for me.

I recommend them to anyone.
    +1 to what he said...

Quote Originally Posted by mjblat View Post
    Im almost sold on the tuck II, the clip looks a little bulkey in the picture, any thoughts
    most of the clip hides behind your belt, so bulkiness doesn't matter too much. i recommend a 1.5" belt to fully hide the clip, though. you can always swap out the clip for one from Crossbreed.

Links