UBG Bonneville

This is a discussion on UBG Bonneville within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone running one of Nate's high ride pancakes? I want to know how you like it. I'm thinking about getting one for my G19. Pics ...

Thread: UBG Bonneville

VIP Member

UBG Bonneville

Anyone running one of Nate's high ride pancakes? I want to know how you like it. I'm thinking about getting one for my G19. Pics too if you have them. :)
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    C'mon! Anyone?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Well no, but I do have a UBG Striker. great holster top quality. I high doubt you'd be dissapointed.

Distinguished Member
    There is a Sideguard thread that's been active the past few days. Someone posted photos of a high ride model that looks alot like the UBG Bonneville.

I like the idea of the Bonneville or similar high ride style for concealment owb but am afraid that it would be a rib smacker.

Here's mine....love it

UBG is the only leather I own
    Magazine <> clip - know the difference

martyr is a fancy name for crappy fighter
    You have never lived until you have almost died. For those that have fought for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know

VIP Member
    Thanks Sig guy. It looks great.

I don't have a Bonneville, but I am a big fan of his Canute. He does great work and is good to work with on orders. It also says on the UBG website that you have 90 days to decide if you are satisfied with the product or not, and Nate certainly seems like the type to stand behind his product and make things right.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeLCPL View Post
    I don't have a Bonneville, but I am a big fan of his Canute. He does great work and is good to work with on orders. It also says on the UBG website that you have 90 days to decide if you are satisfied with the product or not, and Nate certainly seems like the type to stand behind his product and make things right.
    You know he was in the Corps don't you? I worked with him at El Toro when he was still in. I was a civilian by then.

I pretty sure I'm gonna buy one. :)

Nate if you read this, what was the name of the hot readhead you guys worked with in the radar room?

VIP Member
    I have several of Naye's Canute and a Becker, love them all, worth the money, IMHO!
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    You know he was in the Corps don't you? I worked with him at El Toro when he was still in. I was a civilian by then.

I pretty sure I'm gonna buy one. :)

Nate if you read this, what was the name of the hot readhead you guys worked with in the radar room?
    Yes, I do know that, since his handle on here has "jarhead" in it, no one who hadn't been in would call themselves that. And he has a "stamp" to put the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor onto holsters if you ask him nice.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeLCPL View Post
    Yes, I do know that, since his handle on here has "jarhead" in it, no one who hadn't been in would call themselves that. And he has a "stamp" to put the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor onto holsters if you ask him nice.
    Ha ha, I forgot about the jarhead thing. :)

Links