High Noon Holster - Pocket w/Kahr PM-9

This is a discussion on High Noon Holster - Pocket w/Kahr PM-9 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I love this pocket holster, thanks High Noon......

Thread: High Noon Holster - Pocket w/Kahr PM-9

I love this pocket holster, thanks High Noon...

Cool

P18162748.jpg
    They do an excellent pocket holster.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Good pictures. Looks like a pretty nice pocket carry holster.

Administrator
    I'm a High Noon fan, great product, service and prices. That reminds me, I need a few pocket holsters from them.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I ordered a OWB holster as well, that should be coming in a few weeks... :)

Thanks for the photo, I've been considering that holster for the same gun and was not happy with the website pictures. Helps with my purchase decision.

I think, but am not sure you missed the real Pocket Grabber Page. You may have gotten to only here http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_..._holsters.html Instead of clicking the Pocket Grabber picture and going here http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_...t_grabber.html

Justin

Did not miss the page you referenced; I wanted to see what the Kahr specific holster looked like, and what the Kahr looked like in the holster. The page you provided shows a LCP; the OP shows the Kahr.

Quote Originally Posted by hluxhoj View Post
    I love this pocket holster, thanks High Noon...
    Since you say you love the holster, I assume it fits your pistol well. I ordered High Noon Pocket Grabbers for my S&W 637 and my daughter's S&W 60 and was disappointed with the fit of both holsters. I did not go through the hassle of returning them and I do use mine occasionally. Based on the two I bought, it is unlikely that I will buy from High Noon again.
    The Founders Got It Right - Back To The Constitution
    NRA (Life) - GOA (Life) - NAGR - GOSC (Life)

Question--does the holster do a decent job of breaking up the outline of the pistol when sitting down? It doesn't appear that it does, at least to my eyes...

I carry a J Frame 642 in the pocket every day, and the combination of the rounded shape of the revolver and the pocket holsters break up the outline very well. I realize the little Kahr is thinner than a J Frame at the cylinder and that offers certain advantages, but it looks like it would still print like a semiauto pistol when in that holster.

Just curious...
    One Riot, One Ranger. Long live the Republic of Texas.

JOIN THE NRA AND DO IT TODAY!!

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Since you say you love the holster, I assume it fits your pistol well. I ordered High Noon Pocket Grabbers for my S&W 637 and my daughter's S&W 60 and was disappointed with the fit of both holsters. I did not go through the hassle of returning them and I do use mine occasionally. Based on the two I bought, it is unlikely that I will buy from High Noon again.
    Fits well, no complaints

Quote Originally Posted by Camjr View Post
    Question--does the holster do a decent job of breaking up the outline of the pistol when sitting down? It doesn't appear that it does, at least to my eyes...

I carry a J Frame 642 in the pocket every day, and the combination of the rounded shape of the revolver and the pocket holsters break up the outline very well. I realize the little Kahr is thinner than a J Frame at the cylinder and that offers certain advantages, but it looks like it would still print like a semiauto pistol when in that holster.

Just curious...
    Not noticed the pistol at all, mostly cargo pants/511 covert tactical pants though...

Quote Originally Posted by CPO 15 View Post
    Did not miss the page you referenced; I wanted to see what the Kahr specific holster looked like, and what the Kahr looked like in the holster. The page you provided shows a LCP; the OP shows the Kahr.
    In the holsters describition we mention there will be design variations and that sentence is linked to the page you needed.
    Also, under the pricing of the holster on that same page, you have all the different views of the gun in holster, under Design Variations we show you the different designs depending on the gun.
    http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_...ariations.html

I know you missed this 2 times on the same page and in an effort to help other customers out, any suggestions on how we could better get this point across.

You know when we put the pages together we are doing it from a different standpoint then what a customer may be looking for. We know our site inside and out, sometimes we can become to familiar with what we are doing to be helpful to the customer. So if there is anything you can think of to help us tweak that page, we would appreciate it.

Justin

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    If you could help us out on this one, what did you not like about the fit. It was molded on the gun you ordered. It is not at all a tite fit as other holsters we make because we hand loosen them to work with the draw we describe on the web or it will not break out of the holster. It should work like this http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_...tructions.html

If thats not the problem please explain, the best ideas come from customers.

Justin
    Last edited by High Noon; January 30th, 2011 at 07:30 PM.

Sponsored Links