Thank you to crossbreed

This is a discussion on Thank you to crossbreed within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; would like to say a sincere "Thanks" to the folks at Crossbreed Holsters Customer Service. I had a small problem with the CBST I purchased, ...

Thread: Thank you to crossbreed

Thank you to crossbreed

would like to say a sincere "Thanks" to the folks at Crossbreed Holsters Customer Service. I had a small problem with the CBST I purchased, and Thanks to Trent at customer service, all was resolved in a very professional manner. These folks have great business ethics, and do what they say they will. (Rare in todays times.) Thanks again!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array Spec's Avatar
    This is why I will be buying a few holsters from them.
    NRA Certified Rifle/Pistol Instructor
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G18CFw0lnD8

Accuracy ALWAYS WINS! So carry what you can hit with.

If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics stink.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    The best "thanks" you can give any business is word-of-mouth endorsement to your friends and neighbors. That's the kind of advertising money can't buy.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

VIP Member
    I had an issue with how an OWB holster fit and Crossbreed did right by me. I will always do business with a company like Crossbreed.
    Ccccccc what? Ccccccccccc Hawks!

What kind of problems did you have? I ordered a crossbreed a couple days ago.........anything i need to keep an eye on when it arrives?

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by soundhd View Post
    What kind of problems did you have? I ordered a crossbreed a couple days ago.........anything i need to keep an eye on when it arrives?
    From everything I've read (and my own experience) problems with Crossbreed holsters are rare and minor. The leather will require some time to "mold" to your body shape, and the instructions on adjusting the retention are effective.

I bought mine (SuperTuck) back when the belt clips were kydex. CB has since upgraded these clips to steel. I sent them an email requesting a set to replace the kydex ones and I received a new set of hardware within a few days, no charge.

After a couple years wear, the kydex part of the holster began to split along one of the folds. I sent the holster back to them (about $2.50 in postage, no big deal). They put new kydex on it (which meant I got to keep the leather backing that I had gotten comfortable with) and had the whole thing back to me in less than 10 days.

There are several good companies out there making quality holsters; Crossbreed is definitely one of them and I see no reason for me to look elsewhere. Unless I get into cowboy quickdraw competitions or something.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Quote Originally Posted by Spec View Post
    This is why I will be buying a few holsters from them.

That....and because in my experience the Super Tuck Deluxe is hands-down the most comfortable IWB concealement holster I've ever worn

The crossbreed guys are great. I emailed once with a question. Reply in 11 minutes. It don't get better.
    In a gun fight, you can not miss fast enough, to catch up.

I've got 4 Crossbreed Super Tucks and my favorite on is the horse hide one for my Kimber Ultra Carry II. I carried one for my Sig Pro for many years and when I went to put some snow seal on the cow hide leather I noticed a small split on the Kydex. I contacted Mark and sent it off. In 3 days I recieved a replacement. He had to send it off before he even recieved my holster. There is no faster, better or better value for your money then a Crossbreed holster. They are good people.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

I was going to order a CBST but i was told the wait would be up to 30 days .

I have waited no more then 5 days for any of the four Crossbreed holsters I've purchased. Perhaps it was for something different that they needed to make a form for. It's the first I've heard of a longer wait. I have seen many custom holster makers that take close to 28 weeks to spend your $285.00. Not quite like $65 to $85 for a custom Crossbreed.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuie View Post
    I was going to order a CBST but i was told the wait would be up to 30 days .
    My first one came in about 10 days for a G19. My wifes snapslide for an XD 9mm sc took about 2 weeks. But I ordered it between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I figure that played into it. Both of them are great holsters.
    I prefer to live dangerously free than safely caged!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son." Josh Thompson "Way Out Here"

By the time the CB is at your door your looking at $100 . O ordered a Shield Holstein witch was $50 shipped. They are close to the same holster. Half the price and I had it in 5 days.

Links